Twin birth story or Thomas James & Emily rose - not for the feint harted lol

Holy crap, glad your ok. Lucky you can't remember anything past saying you have a headache. How scary for your hubby and mum.
Beautiful babies

Thankyou everyone... although they are mega hard work im loving being a mum :)

Jessy, Thank you for sharing your story. Absolutely terrifying to hear how quick everything can go so wrong so quickly, but thank goodness that you and your beautiful twins are both now here and recovering safe and sound. Congratulations - they are stunning!!!
Beckyboo
XXX

thankyou hun :) yeah it is very scary --- annoying when people dont listen though -- i think te problem was that the midwife who was with me after the birth wasnt the one with me through labour - if she had been she would of seen im not one to moan and have a massive pain threshold... but she thought i was just over acting... well i sure showed her eh! lol. bet she will listen to women in future. bloody scary thought but its good i was in a hospital with good technology and not a 3rd world country.... my hubby has also told me it wasnt 30 seconds i was dead for but more likt 2.5 minutes! eek... im a very lucky lady in all aspects.

Wow, how terrifying that must been for you all, it's taken me a few days just pluck up the courage to read:blush:

Definitely seems like someone was watching over you thankfully. Your twins are just gorgeous too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->