Twin bump buddies? 4 weeks, due july/19/2012

Abii

Mommy to 5 perfect kids & #6 otw♡
Reaction score
WAIT!! i messed up on my due date on the subject im due the 18th not 19th..anyways Hello, hello ladies!:hi:
I am looking for "twin bump buddies"[this means we have the same due date] just like you would a cycle buddy, only, we are pregnant lol so cycle buddies wont work xP
YES i did kind of make up the name but what can it hurt?:flower:
So any of you ladies who are due July,18th like me and need buddies or want some more buddies, just request it, i love having new buddies:dance:
But this is not a group just for twin bump buddies, it is also a group for regular bump buddies too.
Anyone is welcome to come chat or hang out and watch the thread, just i have one request, if you view this thread more than 4 times without a post, please introduce yourself or at least say hi so your not just stalking[we want everyone to feel welcome and join the fun]
Now lets make some twin bump buddies!!:happydance::friends:

so 24 of you have viewed it and none have said anything..
that sucks, this thread turned into a fail..
i thought it would be somewhat successful trying to find bump buddies with the same due date.
hopefully someone starts a chat.
thanks for the views of interest at least ladies
xx

Hi Abii, I don't have the exact same due date as you but I'm not too far off, July 20 :D! How is it going for you so far, what symptoms have you got?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->