Twin bumps??

highlandlassi

pregnant with twins
Reaction score
Why doesnt twins section have its own bump sticky? Anyone else want to share twin bumps throughout their journey?
here are mine at about 15 weeks and 20 weeks. please dont judge the bad hair or or bad pajamas lol. i am trying to take a pic at begining of each month..so excited next one is coming up.. will try to remember to face the same way from now on :dohh:

Attachments

• P1020069.jpg
    P1020069.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 763
  • P1020165.jpg
    P1020165.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 770
  • P1020168.jpg
    P1020168.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 798
lovely bump! im just trying to find my adapter thing to get a pic of my bump off my phone lol

my bumps...1st one is at 31wk (green top), 2nd at 28wk (blk top) and the other one (pink top) is 33 week :)

Attachments

• P200509_11.28.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 216
  • P050509_20.27.JPG
    P050509_20.27.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 223
  • P100409_10.38.JPG
    P100409_10.38.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 230
wow looking good....i am jealous, can't wait to make it to 33 weeks. how are you feeling?

well it is again the begining of a month so time for a new bump pic for me. first pic is may 1 and second is today june 1. wow i look like a lobster...got a little too much sun on my face yesterday :)

Attachments

• P1020165.jpg
    P1020165.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 281
  • P1020296.jpg
    P1020296.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 522
  • P1020298.jpg
    P1020298.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 482
Here's mine at 13 + 2. I think I'm tiny for twins. It's gotten a bit bigger this week. Hope both are growing ok.

I'll try again later. It won't attach it right now. Ugh.

im not feeling too bad...just bedtime thats a pain, have to lift bump to turn over!! get a few shooting pains when i walk upstairs...and grunt and groan when i stand up lol...thats about it achy wise! now at 35week im just counting down!! its a bit scary lol! your bumps lovely!! mine just seems to be weird shaped!! how are your twins laying at the moment? do you know? mine are both head down now :) x

Why doesnt twins section have its own bump sticky? Anyone else want to share twin bumps throughout their journey?
here are mine at about 15 weeks and 20 weeks. please dont judge the bad hair or or bad pajamas lol. i am trying to take a pic at begining of each month..so excited next one is coming up.. will try to remember to face the same way from now on :dohh:

You look great. I'm shocked at your 15 week bump. Again, my 14 week bump is tiny and sometimes makes me worry that both aren't growing adequately. I have an ultrasound in 1 week though so we shall see!

my bumps...1st one is at 31wk (green top), 2nd at 28wk (blk top) and the other one (pink top) is 33 week :)

You look great too. Not much longer to go for you!!! Glad to hear they are both heads down! You planning a vaginal?

You look great too. Not much longer to go for you!!! Glad to hear they are both heads down! You planning a vaginal?

i was...until i got roped into doing a twin birth study with a student at the hospital...so ive been allocated to do a section!! :hissy: it dnt bother me though as i had been advised an epidural for a natural birth, and didnt like the idea, so why not have the epi for the right reasons? :) how are you feeling these days?? x x

i was...until i got roped into doing a twin birth study with a student at the hospital...so ive been allocated to do a section!! :hissy: it dnt bother me though as i had been advised an epidural for a natural birth, and didnt like the idea, so why not have the epi for the right reasons? :) how are you feeling these days?? x x

Feeling pretty good. Still tired but it's slowly getting better. Nausea was gone from 12 weeks until last night. Was nauseated last night and threw up this morning and now I feel great! Still a bit shocked at how small my belly is. Tried to post pics here but can't seem to get it to work. There's a 13 weeker in the 1st trimester bumps section though.

vineyard..i would not worry about your size. for me this is number four and five, and they say you get bigger faster when it is not your first child....i have seen pics of women in third tri with twins who are not much bigger than my 15 weeks..so comparing bump sizes is never accurate...just fun.

itsmelou...when is your section scheduled? do you know yet...you must be getting so anxious. why are you having a section if they are both head down? is it just part of the study? i am not sure how mine are laying. at 20 week u/s they were both head down but my doc said that they can move around until my 28 week u/s then they should stay put. i dont have my 28 week us until the end of june so fingers crossed. i deliverd my other three vaginally and am really hoping to do the same with the twins.
by the way..i think your bump looks great, i hope i look that good in another couple of months.

itsmelou...when is your section scheduled? do you know yet...you must be getting so anxious. why are you having a section if they are both head down? is it just part of the study? i am not sure how mine are laying. at 20 week u/s they were both head down but my doc said that they can move around until my 28 week u/s then they should stay put. i dont have my 28 week us until the end of june so fingers crossed. i deliverd my other three vaginally and am really hoping to do the same with the twins.
by the way..i think your bump looks great, i hope i look that good in another couple of months.[/QUOTE]

haha thanks! i feel huge at the moment!! and begining to hurt when i walk but i think thats just the relaxing of the muscles (i hope!!) yeh its part of the study, they ring up a number and dial in my unique number.. then they allocated me for a section (so its all random, no one picks or chooses) but if i wanted to go vaginally i can do, but it'l be interesting to find things out. i had my girl vaginally and everything went really well, so im hoping things will go smoothly again. mine have been in every position going!! during the early days till 2nd tri they were always transverse, then one head down/other breech...then by the next scan the opposite one would be head down/breech, wasnt unil my 34wk scan they were both head down :) x

Feeling pretty good. Still tired but it's slowly getting better. Nausea was gone from 12 weeks until last night. Was nauseated last night and threw up this morning and now I feel great! Still a bit shocked at how small my belly is. Tried to post pics here but can't seem to get it to work. There's a 13 weeker in the 1st trimester bumps section though.

ive found since 20 some weeks and to where i am now, im still sick probably once a week... its crazy how it continues! aww i wouldnt worry...it seriously will catch up soon enough :) enjoy it while you can!! ill have to have a nosey on ya piccy x

I've been trying to post pics and it won't let me. I'll keep trying. There's some on my facebook page if any of you ladies have facebook.

Wow you look great your bumps lovely! Did you all concieve naturaly with twin s? I see vineyard had ivf congrats to you all, bet you are feeling the heat tho at the moment girls get o them hand held fans before summers officialy here though!! xox

Wow you look great your bumps lovely! Did you all concieve naturaly with twin s? I see vineyard had ivf congrats to you all, bet you are feeling the heat tho at the moment girls get o them hand held fans before summers officialy here though!! xox

mine are natural but another 3 lots in the family! and im hoping it wont get too hot from now until next wednesday when i get my section...ill be pooping myself!!! x

itsmelou!!! wow next week... you must be soo excited. best of luck with it. will be thinking of you on the 24.

My belly is here. The one with black blouse is made on 34th week. Then it was possible to walk:rofl: The other one is made in hospital, two weeks before labour, week 37+3. That was time when walking was rough

Attachments

• orig_20145133_5VbH.jpg
    orig_20145133_5VbH.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 245
  • orig_20145129_mMbI.jpg
    orig_20145129_mMbI.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 365

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads