Twin miscarraige possibly??

India93

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm new to these forums and not sure what to expect. I'm wondering if can give me a bit of advice. I found out I was pregnant mid January and beginning of February I was rushed to accident and emergency as I was suffering heavy bleeding and abdominal cramps. They sent me for an emergency scan which they told me I was going to have a miscarraige. Since then the hug level are still high, the pregnancy tests are coming back positive and I'm still experiencing pregnancy symptoms. I've read so many story's on people being misdiagnosed or that they were expecting twins and lost one baby. Twins do run in my life. And for some reason I have this strong feeling my baby is still alive. Is it possible that I was expecting twins and they somehow never detected this on the scan when they told me I miscarried? I'm going for a scan and more blood and urine test next week. I'm just a little nervous as to what they're going to find. Any advice would be great thank you.

I know that you can lose one twin and still carry the other full term. Are you still bleeding? Do you know if you passed the baby and sac yet? I'm not sure what they saw on your first scan, but the chances of it being wrong depend on how far along you are. The further along, the less ambiguity. Wishing you the best on your next appointment <3

I went through a MMC, so I had beautifully dark hpts and symptoms right on up to my first ultrasound. Still the baby had stopped growing and there was no hb. The body can be cruel and tricky sometimes.

I hadn't had an ultrasound yet at the time I lost a twin so had no idea there was two. I went to er having a miscarriage. The doctor and nurse said everything had passed, it was complete. Still had to wait for ultrasound tech to get there to confirm. Tech said your here due to a spontaneous abortion correct? I said yes, asked her to hurry this along. .she was taking a long time and pushing very hard and it was painful and I was getting angry. She said I have something to show you. She turned the screen to me and there was my little boy, a thumb in his mouth and a hand on his little ding a ling! ! It wasn't all smooth sailing..there was difficulty due to the loss causing placental abrubtion..But my little man was born full term, 8.5lbs and is now 91/2 years old! ! So anything is possible. Oh and all this happened at 11.5 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->