Twinges BEFORE implantation?

melewen

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I was wondering if anyone has ever felt twinges (just on one side, really gentle ones) BEFORE implantation? I'm 6DPO but have been feeling them for a couple days. I thought I O'd on my right, but I have an annoying cyst there.. and the twinges are on the left.

If you did, what was the outcome? Regular cycle symptoms or perchance a :bfp:?

I haven't had any experience with this. I'm one of those people who can't feel O.

Just wanted to bump for ya :flower:

I sometimes got a couple of twinges from my left side around the middle of my cycle. It lasted a minuite or two. But the month i fell pregnant i did not feel anything just had strong lines on my ov sticks x

The month we conceived, I had very sharp twinges that last about 30 secs a few days after ovulation. I was working and remember buckling over and holding my tummy. I actually had an early implanter. Fingers crossed!

i normally have sharp pains between period and ovulation but this cycle i had no pains at all but at 5 dpo in the morning i had a strange soft nuzzly poking in my right side. 6 dpo in the morning i had much more poking nuzzles BUT on the left side. but they were sooo soft almost barely painful to even be considered a cramp but i still labeled them as cramps. it only lasted for two-three seconds and it happened twice that 6 dpo morning an hour apart. at 8 dpo i got a bfp on five hpts (frer and wondfo). i believe the baby implanted on my left side.

i normally have sharp pains between period and ovulation but this cycle i had no pains at all but at 5 dpo in the morning i had a strange soft nuzzly poking in my right side. 6 dpo in the morning i had much more poking nuzzles BUT on the left side. but they were sooo soft almost barely painful to even be considered a cramp but i still labeled them as cramps. it only lasted for two-three seconds and it happened twice that 6 dpo morning an hour apart. at 8 dpo i got a bfp on five hpts (frer and wondfo). i believe the baby implanted on my left side.

Yes! That's exactly what it is. Just weird little nuzzles or "tinkering". I had them the first month we were trying and never got a :bfp: but my doc said it sounds like I really was. Your story gives me some hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->