Twinges in Vagina/Cervix - Sign of early pregnancy?

T

Toms Mummy

Hi, I hope you don't mind me coming in here?

I was just wondering if any of you had twinges at all in your vagina or around your cervix before you got your BFP?..... The feeling is a bit like wanting to go for a wee but it's only for a spilt second intermittently (IYKWIM)!

Thanks x

Ooh no nothing like that sorry, but that sounds interesting?

I was just wondering if any of you had twinges at all in your vagina or around your cervix before you got your BFP?..... The feeling is a bit like wanting to go for a wee but it's only for a spilt second intermittently (IYKWIM)!

Thanks x

Can't say that's familiar, sorry to disappoint!

I had cervix twinges with this pregnancy and my last two on and off for about 24 hours before I got my BFP x x x

yeah I had the same, weird twinges in my cervix and vagina. Not sure it's something I would have noticed if I hadn't been trying though!!
Good luck xxx

How many dpo are you? When are you testing?

I am 10dpo today. I have been having cramps since about 5dpo but only these twinges since 8dpo!

I am hopeful as I never get symptoms like this, not even during ovulation or before AF!

I'll be testing on Thurs which is 14th... I've already done 2 tests :doh:! One at 7dpo and the other at 9dpo, both bfn!

x

I had horrible implantation cramps on 5dpo and gOt my bfp at 11dpo

Oooh test!!! I gbot my BFP at 9DPO and a 1-2 on a digi at 10DPO. Got all my fingers crossed for you hun x x x

Ooh... maybe I should test!! But I've left them in the car :doh: Will have to wait till later, or maybe in the morn as they say that's best time to test don't they?

Thanks for all the support x

Okay, I have just been to the toilet and wiped away some slight blood spots and my left nipple is starting to tingle!.... I think I may have to do that test sooner!

Thanks x

I am currently having the same twinges... mine are a bit sharp though... I tested yesterday :bfn: ... AF due the 10th?

It turned out that in the instance it was a bfn. I finally got my bfp in January :)

Good luck with your journey x

:happydance: Congrats! I hope to see a :bfp: some time soon... 4 months so far and no luck...

Best of wishes to you and thanks for the reply!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->