Twinges = pregnancy? Help!

Asdfghjkljade

Reaction score
Hi there :) I'm ttc and I'm very impatient about the whole situation!! Anyway, my last AF was 22nd July and my ovulation date was 6th August because I have 29 day cycles. I had intercourse on the 6th, and now I'm 5 DPO. I keep getting twinges on my left side that I've never had before (I'm clear of cysts etc) so I wanted to know if anybody else has these symptoms so early on?! I know implantation don't happen until 7-10DPO so I could just be imagining it but I'm really hoping I'm preggo... So has this happened to anyone else? I'm really hoping I get a BFP :(

The twinges could mean anything. Try not to focus on every twinge or ache, or you'll just drive yourself crazy! Keep your mind as occupied as you can until your period is due and then, if you're late, take a test.
Good luck!

yes, don't hyper focus, it will drive you insane..lol I have been hyper focusing on everything as I am 9DPO right now, trust me I am going nuts. Try to focus on something else for a little while and testing day will be here before you know it.

hehe I am in the exact same situation. AF 22 July and now waiting. My temperature has been 37-37,3 C since last week and now I think I am pregnant just because of that, even though I most probably have a cold or something :D Best of luck to you! I will try to listen to the wise ladies and not hyper-focus :)

It's so hard not to hyper focus though!! Today my breast are feeling fuller so fx!

Fingers crossed that this is your month! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->