Twins due Oct 18

Stardust1

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if there was anyone due twins around October time, we found out yesterday we are having non identical twins as a result of two and a half years of ivf. I would love a twin buddy :flower:

Congrats! Im due october 15 but with a singleton this time. I have almost 3 year old b/g twins.

Congratulations :) I have 9 months fraternal twin girls :)

I’m due in August with twins so not far behind you. Except we are looking to be delivering in July as I found out I have velamentous and marginal cord insertion for the babies. DOnt know the full game plan yet but that’s what it is looking like

Hi stardust I'd love to be your twin buddy! I'm due Oct 20 so we're very close!

I've suspected it was twins since day 1, actually technically since before I even found out I was pregnant, so confirmation on ultrasound today actually didn't come across as a huge shock.

Hi stardust I'd love to be your twin buddy! I'm due Oct 20 so we're very close!

I've suspected it was twins since day 1, actually technically since before I even found out I was pregnant, so confirmation on ultrasound today actually didn't come across as a huge shock.

Sorry NDH I only just saw your reply, I’ve not been on here for a while. Congratulations on your twins, do you know what type you are having? How are you feeling? I am still waiting for this second trimester energy boost haha
This is babies 3 and 4 for me, I also have a 17 year old son and a 5 year old son so I have my fingers crossed for one of the twins to be a girl although I really love being a mum to boys. I don’t find out for another 6 weeks though xx

I know they are Di/di but we won't be finding out 4th year genders. We love the surprise :)
I wouldn't mind any combination, but hoping for my sons sake that at least one is a boy so he's not the middle child with all sisters lol.

I know they are Di/di but we won't be finding out 4th year genders. We love the surprise :)
I wouldn't mind any combination, but hoping for my sons sake that at least one is a boy so he's not the middle child with all sisters lol.

Hi lovely how are you getting on? Do you mind me asking do you feel differently being pregnant with twins compare to your Singleton pregnancy’s? I’m so emotional I’m finding it a struggle xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->