Twins? maybe?

Aiden187

Reaction score
mommies of multiples, did any of you ever have a gut feeling you were expecting twins?im a mother of 2,this pregnancy is so different ,I feel more hungry, more tired, way more nausea ,could this be possible?

I didn't have a gut feeling no, but I did have evidence (had 2 embryos transferred and a high beta) which lead me to believe it was possible X

I'm new on here, but thought I'd chime in with a reply! I have the same question at the moment myself.. My first pregnancy was twins (they're now 5) and I remember just *knowing* I was pregnant by about 7dpo. My test at 14 dpo went bright red immediately. I had plenty of symptoms as I recall, but no actual throwing up. Definite bump by 8 -10 weeks (which may have been bloating?) NO IDEA until the scan. I actually had fraternat triplets, but one didn't make it past the first trimester.

Now 5 weeks pregnant again and I have such strong symptoms already. And the test went bright red immediately again at 14 dpo... I'm wondering!

I'm new on here, but thought I'd chime in with a reply! I have the same question at the moment myself.. My first pregnancy was twins (they're now 5) and I remember just *knowing* I was pregnant by about 7dpo. My test at 14 dpo went bright red immediately. I had plenty of symptoms as I recall, but no actual throwing up. Definite bump by 8 -10 weeks (which may have been bloating?) NO IDEA until the scan. I actually had fraternat triplets, but one didn't make it past the first trimester.

Now 5 weeks pregnant again and I have such strong symptoms already. And the test went bright red immediately again at 14 dpo... I'm wondering!

mine went red 2 days before my period was due, like 1 min after peeing on it, with my kids it started of light lines the got darker in the next few days.

I'm not sure if it's even an indicator, but I'm guessing it might be a clue, especially if different from your previous tests when there was one baby. For what it's worth, my test with the twins changed colour instantly, like as the wee spread across the window (sorry.. tmi..!) I thought it was the test line (inexperienced..) but then the test line came up later, much lighter. I thought I had it upside down or something. But I remembered 14 weeks later at my scan LOL!

I'm not sure if it's even an indicator, but I'm guessing it might be a clue, especially if different from your previous tests when there was one baby. For what it's worth, my test with the twins changed colour instantly, like as the wee spread across the window (sorry.. tmi..!) I thought it was the test line (inexperienced..) but then the test line came up later, much lighter. I thought I had it upside down or something. But I remembered 14 weeks later at my scan LOL!

I HAD A SCAN,BUT ONLY SAW ONE SAC,no baby

My test was positive 5 days before my missed period. Definite bump at 8 weeks. And nausea with crazy constant empty stomach feeling. And so tired.
And definetely a hunch with 2 embryos transferred and high betas as another poster said.
However I was much more sick with dd.

So sorry to hear.

I HAD A SCAN,BUT ONLY SAW ONE SAC,no baby[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back