twins? OMG **update page 6

After I did the math, those numbers were in the normal range for one baby... but congrats!! How exciting!!

After I did the math, those numbers were in the normal range for one baby... but congrats!! How exciting!!

I'm not sure how your doing your maths hun. But I am definitely not in normal range. Even the doctors at the early pregnancy unit called to discuss more tests as they are very high. They should be between 1200-1800. Multiples are 2400-36000. The doctor thought both my last results were incorrect he had to call pathology to confirm.

I have pretty high Hcg, 33 at 10dpo, 96 at 12dpo, 302 at 14dpo and 'over 1000' at 16dpo. Also high progesterone. I'm leaning towards twins due to my history, this is #6 and 3 of my pregnancies started as twins, 2 had just an empty second sac but my last had a heartbeat but was lost between 6 and 8 weeks.

Congrats to everyone, singletons or multiples:happydance::baby:

My last son was a twin. Also lost at 7-8 weeks. My hcg is higher this time and he was a twin lol hurry up Wednesday

My levels were 13,313 at 6+0 with the twins.

but sometimes twins are missed at ultrasounds also until very late. and scans up to 7-8 weeks may be inconclusive for singletons as well, it depends on the technician, the us machine and the position of the baby.

it could still be twins and be visible later.

HCG really varies so much in each pregnancy. Whether it be singleton or multiples. I knew a few gals with not very high HCG and was preggo with twins/triplets.

Ive seen women on here have extremely high hcg and just have one baby. I really dont think hcg is a reliable indication of how many babies there are. But good luck!

Hmmm...I didn't realize you already had a scan. I think there's only one bean, but am interested to hear!

Early scans aren't reliable so she could be expecting twins. She has been told by the professionals who are caring for her that she should prepare herself for multiples so that is why she's on here looking for support. It's not nice to bombard her with loads of critical comments and negativity. We will all find out the answer soon enough anyway. Good luck hun :flower:

Just want Wednesday to get here already so we can all find out ;) lol

Good luck hun sounds like you would be over the moon with twins so fingers crossed you get 2 in there at your scan. Xx

Early scans aren't reliable so she could be expecting twins. She has been told by the professionals who are caring for her that she should prepare herself for multiples so that is why she's on here looking for support. It's not nice to bombard her with loads of critical comments and negativity. We will all find out the answer soon enough anyway. Good luck hun :flower:

Thanks hun. I've been a member of this page for a long time. All the women back then where so supportive. Guess times change.

**Update

Has a scan at 4am at the emergency unit due to bright red bleeding :cry:

The could see a hemorrhage. She said it doesn't look like it's causing any issues. Repeat HCG 76000 and guess what????? TWO BABIES SHARING ONE GES SAC! OMG OMG OMG....

Oh just as you thought!! Twins congratulations :) xxx

Don't be too overly worried about the bleed hun just keep going back it carries on. I had a bad bleed at 6 weeks and was convinced I had mc but baby was safe and well and despite bleeding for a further 3 weeks he is still doing well xx

People are so negative?! Hormones maybe!

Congrats on twins .... eeeek!!!! Hope the bleeding stops. Even if it's a 'normal' bleed it's still not nice to experience x

Congrats on twin... So exciting!!! I had a bleed also at 8 weeks with my little boy due to a subchorionic hemorrage. All was fine & my little boy is now a healthy 20 months old Xxx

Identical twins!!!!!!???? How so very SWEET!!!!!!!! Congratulations you must be over the moon !!!!!!!!!! Awe :) <3 <3 <3

Congrats! :)

Just wanted to add I had a bleed from a subchorinic hematoma with this little guy. Was scary but now 30 weeks :)

I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!! :))))))))))))) congrats!!!!!!!!!!! ohhhh over the moon news!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->