Twins question ??

Mum_Of_Roodys

Reaction score
I'm determined I'm pregnant with twins I'm much bigger this pregnancy to any other I've had and I'm allot more tired I've had a constant head ache and if I stop eating for over an hour my stomach is growling and I feel like I'm going to pass out I can feel flutters I'm only 7weeks (on Monday) so I know it's not baby moving but I've had four pregnancy sand have three babies so I know what it feels like and it's defiantly that I'm thinking it could be my womb stretching out I don't know , any way my question is what have you mums of twins think ? What symptoms did you have ?? What about cravings ? Did you all have morning sickness as I've heard it's very common in multiples I've never had it but I do feel nauseated allot more in this one too x probably over thinking things I'm just so sure !! Xx

Oh man, I'm following this one to see what people say...I'm having exactly the same as you and I've got a back of the mind inkling about twins!!:wacko:

I have nothing to compare to as its been my only pregnancy, I did feel sick all through my pregnancy though I didn't vomit very much. I craved things made out of ice and slowly had more and more adversions until I hated every food on this planet. Hated the smell of catfood, I would wretch everyday when I smelt it. I got a bump verrry quickly and was huge at the end as both my boys were big (though underweight now as I'm run off my feet looking after them lol) Keep us updated X

I feel the same. This is baby number 7 for me but al my symptoms are so much stronger than with any of my other pregnancies. I have all day nausea, a growing list of foods and drinks that make me want to vomit, my breasts are very sensitive, headaches, flutters in my tummy already and my tummy feels huge already.
My midwife said there are lots of factors that could make me an increased risk of being a multiple mummy.
I am overweight, getting on at 37, have had gestational diabetes with my last 2 pregnancies and because this is baby number 7!
I'm really hoping for 1 healthy baby, not sure how id cope with twins!!!!

I keep having this feeling, however im no bigger, iv not got strong symptoms at all other than tiredness so there is no reason id think about twins but just this thought keeps going through my head that im having twins, dont know why lol im pretty sure it will just be one baby there is no twins in my family at all

I had no morning sickness, no cravings, you wouldn't have known i was pregnant at all. I had spotting/bleeding at 6 weeks for 24 hours or so and again at 7 weeks, I did show early but not until 13 weeks. The Saturday before my scan on the Monday i had a dream i was having twin girls. But my lack of symptoms had me scared when i went for my scan at 9 weeks i just hoped there would be a heartbeat...and that's when we found 2 beating hearts.(boys though not girls lol) Hope you all get the outcome you want x

following. this pregnancy I've been so much more tired, nausea is worse this time, all though in my last pregnancy morning sick was horrible I was actually throwing up, this one i'm not, just all day nausea. gone off pretty much all foods and drinks, theres only a small number of food and drinks that doesn't make me feel ill. started showing at around 7 8 weeks, with my boys I didn't start showing till near on 18 weeks. hubby is convinced its twins, his mum keeps joking its twins. there are twins on both sides of our families apart from my dad's side.

Hi!!! Congrats to all mommies to be! I'm 10weeks+4days right now, and I found out at 7wks 0days that I'm having twins! I went to the emergency room for a toothache, and when they found out I was prego they did an ultrasound... I'm 34yrs old, and after trying for 10 years this is my very first pregnancy... So imagine my shock surprise and awe when the doc showed me the screen!!! Two perfect sacs, with two perfect babies!! Little alien heads, with the cutest little arm and leg nubs.. lol. I was beyond shocked! But so so so happy! I'm showing quite a bit already, but that's the only symptom so far that even come close to making me think I was having twins... I've had no morning sickness, no crazy cravings yet, no heart burn or anything yet... at 7 weeks they already had super strong heartbeats at 150 and 153! Do not to scare anyone, but it's entirely possible to have twins in your belly, and have no clue at all.. Lol. Since this is my first pregnancy, Ive nothing to compare to. But I will say that I've been absolutely exhausted... Alllllll the time!! So good luck to all who do or don't want twins!! And I'll send special prayers up for all of us to have healthy, safe, and happy pregnancies!!!!

Also, it's worth noting, there are no twins on either side on families... No fertility treatments of any kind... Just spontaneous twins! Which is another reason they came as such a shock! They are my little miracles!!!

My first pregnancy I lost at 7.5 weeks and that was 1 baby but up until the loss, all the symptoms were exactly the same as with my twin pregnancy. Started on the same days, same order , same severity. This pregnancy has been very different so far. Anxious to see what's in there.

This is my 5th pregnancy with babies 4&5, I did feel nausea and fatigue more with this one I mentioned the fatigue to my consultant who passed it off as not something common with twins odd I thought.

I didn't start to show earlier though, this past week I have really popped though (18-19 weeks) and look obviously pregnant.

I think the only way to know is when you have your scan, symptoms can be a funny thing with pregnancy and the older we get its more work for our bodies :thumbup:

I agree with Bunnyhop, I don't think it's about symptoms (or the severity/timing of them), or when you start showing, etc - because every pregnancy is different in those respects anyway.

When I was pregnant with my twins, I had no symptoms or anything after my BFP so it was a big shock at the 12 week scan to see two in there! And I didn't start showing until about 16 weeks.

This time, 10 years later, I've felt pretty rough (nauseous and tired) since about 5 weeks and I have bloat which could be mistaken by some for a bump already. So it's opposite to my twin pregnancy (much worse so far) - but had a scan yeterday and definitely only one this time!

In my angel twin pregnancies I can't say there was any real indication of me expecting more than one. I didn't get my BFP any earlier, Hcg levels were on the high side but still in normal range, sickness was no more severe, and I defo didn't show any sooner. Where as this pregnancy im only having one little girl and I've had hypermesis and I started showing very very early. I'm almost 20 weeks now and measuring for 27. For me personally there was no signs of more than one.

It's strange how everyone gets different experiences I'm so convinced it's unreal , im so tired and feel sick all day but never actually throw up and my head ache seems to be getting worse which I'm going to mention to the midwife when I see her , I'm hoping I get an appointment very soon then atleast I'll know , I'm just so convinced I think I'll be shocked if it's just one lol , Thankyou to everyone who's replied and following congratulations to everyone is in order I think wether your prey with one two or had previous pregnancys with twins , mum of 7 wow how do you cope !! I'm constantly rushed with 3 babies and the pets and hubby !! Jeez your a super mum !! Hats off to you !! Anyone got any tips to boost energy without added sleep ?? I'm struggling to keep awake and I'm struggling to sleep lol ! Also strange about the cravings I craved steak so strongly I'd cry if I didn't have it in week five now the thought of eating makes me feel sick except ice cream and ice always a winner lol ! It's strange because my cravings literally stopped over night now I am literally eating chocolate and that's about it because it's all I can deal with eating (I normally live off of the stuff any way ) but it's just difficult to stomach anything else , I know it's not healthy but everything seems just not right ! Oh and every now and then I have the random urge to eat sandwiches ( which I've never eaten much of before ever because they normally make me feel ill ) it's really weird this time how it has totally flipped and changed on me , feel like I've had a few rounds with Mike Tyson so don't know how I'll get through today , keep updating me x

This is my second pregnancy but first babies. I'm 11 weeks and found out at 6 weeks it was twins. I definitely don't think you can go on symptoms as I had virtually none. All the typical symptoms I didn't/don't have. I've yet to experience the tiredness, I don't have sore boobs at all and never have. what I do have is the throwing up but it's not excessive, it's probably once a day but heard it would be 3/4/5 times a day so it's not bad sickness. I'm bloated but I don't look like I have a bump at all. if I hadn't seen them already I genuinely wouldn't have guessed it was two.

I am not sure how we cope to be honest. I try to be as organized as possible but my husband doesn't quite follow the same thoughts as me lol. I am a bit like a sergeant major some days!

Know the feeling my hubby's been sat there all day whilst I've moved the kids bedrooms around , it's so frustrating because when his sister was pregnant he wouldn't let her lift my 2 year old but I'm left to move furniture on my own ! It's so frustrating ! But hey hoe ! And so many people seem to have nothing , maybe it's all in my head and there is only one in there , I dunno ehy it seems so weird !

I had much worse morning sickness this time compared to my daughters pregnancy but I lost one of my identical twins in first tri... Didn't make a blind bit of difference going from two to one as morning sickness stayed the same until 16 weeks! Having said that - I had an instinct I was having twins and also had an instinct something wasn't right. Both intuitions turned out to be correct :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->