Twisted Cervix

RoseKitten

Reaction score
Okay, it's been many a year since my original primary care Dr. told me this, and she's the only one who ever said anything.

Anyways, at my first pap she told me that my cervix was twisted and that in order to have better odds at conceiving I would need to lay on my stomach instead of my back. However, no other dr. has mentioned this (maybe because I've always been on BC during my paps?). Has anyone else heard of this? Or had trouble due to a twisted cervix?

Hmm, I haven't heard of this personally, but maybe you should see an OBGYN to confirm and / or get more information. Especially since it has been a long time since your last exam; it would be good to get checked out.

Lots of luck!!!

It hasn't been long since my last exam, it's just the only person to ever say anything about it was my first Dr. :) When I talk to my new PCM on Tuesday I'll get to find out where I'm allowed to go, and I'll be sure to talk to them about it. I just wasn't sure if this was something anyone else had ever dealt with or heard of.

For anyone curious, I did some googling, and found this. lol I love the internet. :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/113522-tilted-cervix-2.html

Okay, it's been many a year since my original primary care Dr. told me this, and she's the only one who ever said anything.

Anyways, at my first pap she told me that my cervix was twisted and that in order to have better odds at conceiving I would need to lay on my stomach instead of my back. However, no other dr. has mentioned this (maybe because I've always been on BC during my paps?). Has anyone else heard of this? Or had trouble due to a twisted cervix?
Hi Rose. So how did this work for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->