Two charts similar

Nataliieexo

Reaction score
Is this normal, I've been charting for a long time but only just stared ovulating so I'm not sure what is normal. My chart from last cycle looks similar to this cycle after ovulation and my temp has gone down a bit the same as last cycle where it kept dropping until my period came at 9dpo. Period cramps started 7dpo, spotting 8dpo and af 9dpo. Obviously I don't know what tomorrow's temp will be but I feel like it will just be the same as last cycle. Could I have a progesterone issue? I've been taking soy isofavlones to help me ovulate and ovulated cd21 last cycle and cd17 this cycle.

And it probably doesn't mean much but last cycle at 3dpo I had a really upset stomach and flu symptoms no fever and this cycle at 3dpo I have a terrible cold with no fever.

Attachments

• IMG_6033.jpg
    IMG_6033.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_6035.jpg
    IMG_6035.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 3
I overlayed my charts and they are not far off after ovulation.

Attachments

• IMG_6049.jpg
    IMG_6049.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 1
Very interesting. I don't know what it means but I know when the egg and sperm meet the chemical it gives off shuts down some of the body's defenses so the egg gets a chance to try and implant. I really hope it means this cycle your eggy makes it to implantation.

I know my chart now matches my chart when I got pregnant with my daughter. FX for us both

It's still the same today it's very strange.

Fingers crossed for you :) what dpo are you?

Attachments

• IMG_6089.jpg
    IMG_6089.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 0
I'm 5dpo. I'm hoping this week goes by fast..lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member