Two days...

Jchihuahua

Mummy to 3
Reaction score
I'm being induced on Friday due to obstetric cholestasis. I'm so nervous but soooo excited that I'm soon going to meet my baby girl and have her home for christmas :happydance:.

how exciting!

i take it your trip to the hospital wasnt too bad?

awwww thats fantastic !! just in time for xmas x

I was induced due to bp & baby measuring small.... I know its hard not to be nervous - but try not to be! You get to meet your baby girl & be home for xmas!! Who could ask for anything more!! Good luck - you'll do great! :hugs:

She was scanned on Monday and monitored again closely today and she is fine. She weighs almost 7lbs and everything looked normal and she doesn't seem distressed at all. All my tests for underlying liver problems and viruses came back negative which was a relief but my bile acid results have gone through the roof. They are supposed to be under 14. Last week mine was 80. Today they were 157 which is crazy so they booked me in for the induction. It is such a relief that she'll be born soon as I feel like I'm no longer keeping her safe inside me. I still have to have a liver scan tomorrow to check for tumours etc but the midwives were really lovely and very reassuring today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->