Two Days!!!

nataliecn

Mommy to Grady and WTT!
Reaction score
and I get my first ultrasound!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!

I have a horrible feeling I won't be able to sleep on Wednesday night.. guess I better nap throughout the day! lol.

I've been having a rough go the last 2 weeks or so, paranoid that there's nothing in there just because I haven't been feeling pregnant, so I'm beyond excited that in 2 days, I'll finally get to see my LO and hopefully find out what team we're on!!

yaaaay!! :)

Its such a great feeling to see LO.
Do you just get the one ultrasound in Ontario?

Yay- bring us back some pics if you can!

I honestly am not sure if I only get one ultrasound... I think it depends on the doctor. But, this appointment Thursday is one my doctor set up, and on Monday I have an appointment with a midwife because I can't stand my doctor.. soo, i'm hoping I get lucky enough to get another ultrasound with them!! Especially if baby doesn't cooperate thursday so we can find out girl or boy!!! lol.
although, at this point i just want to know baby is alive and healthy.. so yeah! :)
but i am gonna get a 3d/4d scan in about 2 months..

I AM SO STUPIDLY EXCITED FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait!! :D :D :D That baby better show its parts for you hehehe

I AM SO STUPIDLY EXCITED FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait!! :D :D :D That baby better show its parts for you hehehe

or elsseeeeeee...
LOL
watch. i WANT to know whats between the legs, and my babe will cross legs, hide, etc... and you who wants it to be a surprise, baby will be spread eagled and like "MOMMY!!! DADDY!!!! LOOK WHAT I AM!!!"

just you wait!!!!! lol.

Ooh, good luck with your ultrasound! I hope your LO is a flasher!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->