Two fairly dark evap lines in a row

MissYogi

Expecting #1
Reaction score
First of all, I know how crazy I sound. If I was giving advice to someone else in this situation I'd tell them to stop looking at old tests! But here I am, being absolutely crazy and analyzing old tests and I now need all of your help!

FF has be very ambiguous for me this month, and since I had a MC just two months ago my generally regular cycles and o date is not to be trusted so I basically don't know if I'm 13 dpo, 12 dpo, 8 dpo, or 3 dpo. All of them are possibilities. I had been having such symptoms though, like nausea, dizziness, thirsty, aching legs, and hot flashes for a while so yesterday I decided to test, even though I figured it was probably too early anyways. BFN as expect but because I like to keep my tests from each cycle for comparison I kept it and then I looked at it about an hour later when I noticed there was a definite faint line. I had put it away initially after only about 4 minutes so I'm not sure when the line actually showed up during that hour.

Told myself I'd wait two days, but as we have learned, I am crazy so I tested again this morning. Again, BFN and I threw it in the drawer with the other. Went back an hour later, and there's an even darker line this time! I know these can't be considered as true positives because it was after the time limit but I've used these tests a lot and only one time had a very faint evap line so I'm feeling hopeful that these could be the start of a true BFP. I think I'll wait a few more days if I can manage it before I test again but I just wanted to hear any of your thoughts, opinions or success stories about evap lines that are this dark.

Attachments

• 20161110_113704.jpg
    20161110_113704.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 115
I don't think those are evaps... The lower one looks pink to me and it's so strong!!!

I don't have any advice for you, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is a start of a BFP! Following for sure!

I agree that the second test sure looks promising!! That looks like a nice line to me. Do you have a more sensitive test that you could try (FRER)? I know my early BFPs were barely noticeable within the time limit (if not at all), but they did darken after 30 minutes or so.

Good luck! Keep us updated :)

They look pink and test still looks wet. I say most evaps are from when the test dries out. Think bfp coming your way x

Thanks for the encouragement ladies! Johnsa that gives me so much hope that yours didn't show positive until later too. I am still calling them negative for now because the pic was taken after about an hour so they technically can't be trusted still and I'll have to wait and test in a few days if I can manage to wait!

Agreed I have had pink evaps on that test and even looked like progression, but that bottom test looks pink and not dried out so fxed!

Well ladies I think I have been tricked by evap lines. Tested again this morning and starred at it for a half hour and there was nothing. Even now, three hours later there is nothing. Although these are the dollar store tests were you buy them individually and yesterday I bought new ones so it could be that the first round was a shipment of faulty tests, or possibly that they were more sensitive. Still got my fingers crossed!

Sorry to hear that's but you aren't out until the witch shows so fxed

I've had those same dollar store tests trick me a few times. Hopefully it is just still too early. You've got some time :)

Haven't tested again yet because I was away for the weekend with my mom and I knew I wouldn't be able to contain it if I got a bfp so I'll have to test tomorrow. As of now I'm either 16 dpo, 15 dpo, 11 dpo, or 6 dpo with af normally showing at 13 dpo. Currently have no spotting so I've at least passed two of my possible lp but I'm still feeling skeptical with no lines having shown within the time. Hopefully tomorrow will give more clarity, otherwise those were just the worst evaps in history!

BFN today. Still no bleeding though so I could have just ovulated later, which would mean those were definitely actual evaps. Worst case scenario is if they were faint positives and it's a chemical, but there's no way to really know.

Sorry for the limbo. Still keeping my fxed for a happy ending

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"