Two fetal poles in same sac but one heartbeat

PriyaSK

Reaction score
Hi all,*

Greetings.
I had my u/s abdominal scan a couple of days ago. It showed one fetal pole with heart beat and another fetal pole like structure with no heart beat yet, both in the same sac. Gestational age based on the scan was 6w 4d. Previous scan was taken in 4w 5d when there was only one yolk sac in a single gestational sac seen.*

My doc scheduled for the next u/s appointment in two weeks.

I can't wait for two weeks to know if my babies are doing great. I had always been longing for twins and this is a gift from God. Please help if any of you have some information on this for me. Thanks a ton.

No information, just positive thoughts for you, and perhaps some hope; my friends happy healthy twins were the same way, one measured younger than the other. :D Best of luck!! Twins is exciting! I'd love some.

Same as Naaxi. No info but my friend had twins where one measures significantly smaller than the other but he caught up! They are both rambunctious 1 yr olds now. Sending good thoughts your way!

Are you sure it wasn't the fetal pole and yolk sac? My 6 week scan has 2 definite separate things in one sac, one fetal pole with heart beat and one yolk sac

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"