Two Implantation Dips

Kalena123

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I've been charting for quite some time now and have noticed this pregnancy I had what looked to be 2 implantation dips (1st dip ocurring 6dpo and 2nd dip at 8 dpo. It looks like a big "W" in my chart. I attached a picture of my chart to show you what I mean.

Have any of you had this before? I got a positive pregnancy test on 8dpo so I do believe the dip at 6dpo was definitely implantation. Not too sure about the 8dpo dip...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-12-21-10-03-1-1-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-09-12-21-10-03-1-1-1.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 28
Idk what an inplantation dip is but my temperature dropped below the cover line twice and I am still pregnant. Just saw a heartbeat today.

I had a similar pattern. Dips on both 5 & 7 dpo. I got a faint positive on an ultra sensitive test on the evening of 8dpo and BFP on FRER at 9dpo.

Attachments

• pregnancy chart.jpg
    pregnancy chart.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 20
Yah I'm not sure why it would have an implantation dip twice when implantation only happens once. Maybe u didn't sleep as well one of the nights or something, lots of things can effect temp

Well it's obviously twins! ha ha. Just kidding. I have no idea. :)

Are you trying to figure out if it's twins or not?

I guess I was curious if it could mean twins. But I was also just wondering if it might be a typical pattern too...

I was curious if it was twins on mine too, but there was just one little baby bean in there at the scans. I think temping is really interesting!

I had two dips this cycle too. I thought maybe a fallback rise. But twins would be cool although my husband would probably kill me!!

Hi everyone. Just wanted to drop by and let you know I haven't neglected this thread. I just haven't had any prenatal appointment yet. My first appointment is November 9th. I will be 14 weeks pregnant by then.
An ultrasound will be scheduled soon. I will keep you updated!

Hi everyone

Just dropping by to tell you about my first Midwife appointment today. I'm officially 14 weeks pregnant on the dot, and measured 18 weeks. This is my 3rd pregnancy mind you, so I'm told this can be normal range.

Ultrasound will be scheduled for mid December. I will keep you updated!

Just wanted to know, what are you all measuring at and is this a subsequent or first pregnancy for you?

I always get a dip on the day i get my BFP. Ive had 4 pregnancies and one chemical. Always a dip.

Hi everyone

Just dropping by to tell you about my first Midwife appointment today. I'm officially 14 weeks pregnant on the dot, and measured 18 weeks. This is my 3rd pregnancy mind you, so I'm told this can be normal range.

Ultrasound will be scheduled for mid December. I will keep you updated!

Just wanted to know, what are you all measuring at and is this a subsequent or first pregnancy for you?

Do you mean fundal height or what baby is measuring at in an ultrasound?

Im measuring almost 4 weeks ahead and at my last ultrasound baby was measuring 4 days behind. Theres so much room for error in measurements, too much stock shouldn't be put into them. Plus the fact that theyre estimates off averages and every baby and every pregnancy is different

Hi everyone - didn't want to leave a "hanging thread" and wanted to let you know I had my 19 week ultrasound today and it is just one baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->