• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Two Left Feet

LuluBee

Mummy to Alex
Reaction score
I am so annoyed and just wanted to warn you ladies to steer clear of this internet company, Two Left Feet. I ordered my travel system from them a few days ago as it was much cheaper than anywhere else I had seen it. Luckily i decided to pay by credit card because I was concerned the deal was too good to be true. I've just looked up the company online and Watchdog have written a scathing report on them and people are complaining by the hour on My Money Supermarket - basically you place your order and hand over your money and that is the last you hear from them. I tried calling the contact details on the website and was told that once I had placed my order there was nobody I could speak to they would not refer me to a manager / customer services department anything. They gave me an email address to contact for aftersales advice but nobody has replied in the 3 days since I sent my order and according to people on other forums they never do reply! Thankfully I've paid by credit card and so should be covered by insurance but could well do without the hassle - just wanted to warn you so that nobody else makes the same mistake and loses hundreds of pounds

OMG :shock: I soooooooo nearly ordered my pram with them as was about £200 cheaper than anywhere else!! I dont have a credit card just a debit so i'd have been screwed :dohh:

Thanks!! Will NOT be looking at that website again!!

WOW, what a horrible scam. I hope watchdog get it all sorted and people get there money back!

Just what you need the stress of getting your money back via insurance. Hope you get it sorted. Sorry to hear abt this, thanks for the warning! Have you cancelled it all?

Thanks for the warning. It will take a while to get your refund though from credit card company infortunatly. I must have a look about to see if i can find any help for you. I prefer to use paypal on sites in these situations as they are beter at paying back .

i've heard them getting slagged off on here a few times, think wobbles has had a bad experience with them...could have been someone else. Hope things get resolved quickly for you though

That's awful :( Hope you get your money back soon. You might want to post this in the Shop Til You Drop bit too just to warn people x

i had the same experience except when i tried to get hold of someone the day after the order as i hadn't received confirmation of postage, i couldn't. Phones just keep ringing and no one responds to emails. After researching them i immediately contacted my credit card company. It takes about a month for the money to go back in as they give the company a chance to sort it out before the credit card company will then step in and re-imburse you, whilst claiming back from the company itself. One more thing, when i looked at my statement a couple days later, not only had they charged me for my travel system, they'd charged me an extra £200 pounds on a seperate transaction which i had no knowledge of and had not authorised. On this one, the credit card company immediately suspended the charge. So i would double check your statement to make sure no other dodgy do's have been done!!!

Lucky you paid by CC! I work with a CC company and the refunds can go through quite quickly if you pester them so I'd say get the ball rolling asap.
I hate these companies that rip ppl off and still do it after all the bad press.

Thanks for the heads up. Sorry you had to deal with some a terrible company. How do they sleep at night?!

Ive just been on thast website not 5 mins ago looking for a Bebecar Rversus.

I will be staying well clear.

V x x

I was tempted to buy my pram from there like you said it was so much cheaper than anywhere else!!

x

Thanks for posting this, I'd been looking on there for my sister.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"