TWO mature follicles + HSG!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by RedCandle, Nov 19, 2011.

1. RedCandle

RedCandle Member

I am 34 going on 35 pretty soon, have been trying for about a year ttc. (1st). I went in for a cycle monitoring at the fertility clinic, and had the hsg done (if you saw my previous thread about cramping with this, the doctor said its totally normal.) She saw 2 follicles on my left side which were kinda small and said it may be an anovulatory month. Great! Just my luck, the month of the hsg. (My tubes are open, by the way :)

Anywy 2 days later was the ultrasound to see if one had grown - BOTH had grown to 18! They were the same size! The doctor said this was a twin situation and I'd better get busy :)

The only thing different I did was I started to take Maca 1.5 months ago. The first month I had no spotting and luteal phase was extended by one day. Now, this month 2 mature eggs. I cant say for sure if it was the Maca but I have a sneaking suspicion.

If we aren't pregnant this month, I will be convinced its either hubby or unexplained fertility. After a month of an hsg + 2 mature follies, that would be my conclusion!

I wish everyone luck this month on your ttc journeys.

2. littlebabyboy

littlebabyboy Well-Known Member

oh how exciting!!! get at it!!

3. Xenia

Xenia Well-Known Member

That's fantastic news, thank you so much for sharing. I'm going to get some Maca if I don't get pregnant this month.
    Good luck! :baby:

4. Jo.t

Jo.t expecting #7

Sounds promising GL hunni x