two missed periods, brown discharge and negative tests!?

Babyfeverxoxo

Reaction score
Okay I'm 22 today is 8/30/13 in march 2013 I had a natural miscarriage so basically 7 months ago, my periods did eventually get back to normal and of course as soon as they did and I feel normal again my body says "haha I'm not done with you yet." We have been TTC so this is very wanted, but I don't stress about it. My last period was June 26th 2013. I missed July but during the time my period is due I had a light brown discharge, it went away. I tested and it came out negative, went to the doc and test was negative. So I decided to wait and see if next months would make an appearance.... Nothing. EXCEPT this time around the time Mother Nature was supposed to come by I had dark brown discharge, took several diferent tests by all brands and NEGATIVE! So past due for my second period, and if I were pregnant I would be 9 weeks. I have had aquantinces that didn't get a positive until they were 3 months pregnant. I'm going to go back to the doctor and request for a ultra sound and try and see what is going on with my body. I have to wait for my new insurance to be active, so until then I was wondering if anyone had any advice and have gone through or known someone that has gone through this. I need some insight on what happened with them or you. Also I have had several symptoms, extreme fatigue very hard to wake up for work but hard to go to sleep, nausea at night, heightened sense of smell, frequent urination, headaches everyday and odd craving for shrimp (which I previously hated). Sorry it's so long but I had to put all the details in ;) baby dust!

Hi, for several months my period has been light and only brown in colour, I have an average cycle of 27-30 days. My Doctor has done some blood tests to see what's going on as she thought I might not be ovulating. Test showed I'm ovulating and all other hormones etc....we're ok. The only one that needed repeating was prolactain as it was elevated, it was repeated on Thursday and I get the results tomorrow. I hope that this is your bfp though and it's just taking a while to show up, baby dust to you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->