• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Two months ago today :(

Rainstar

Mommy of a sleeping angel
Reaction score
Two months ago today i found out i'd had a MMC. I still feel really numb, and sad and frustrated and many other emotions rolled up into a big ball of something. I thought time was meant to make it feel better but i've cried so much this past week. Finally got AF 42 days after and i've never wanted my period so much before. I just felt broken. My scan is on my mind so much. If i could have given my heartbeat to my LO i would have. I just wanted to rip out my heart and say here, take mine, you can have it.

I know things will feel better in time, and i will move on its just really hard right now. I feel caught up in a state of limbo, as if i'm not quite sure how i'm meant to deal with how i feel or whats gone on.

Despite being around people constantly at work and home i just feel incredibly alone :cry:

Im so sorry for your loss :hugs: mine was at the beginning of February.. I should be going on 20 weeks this Sunday. :cry:

We are all here for you to talk to you honey.. dont bottle it up!

xx

I am so sorry too love. Mine was three weeks ago today. its my 2nd miscarriage, and I have been up and down- there are many people who i havent told so I behave normally - as though nothing happened, but often when I am alone, i just question it all. Yesterday I had another good cry, and i told my DH that i dont want to be that person - I want to be upbeat and hopeful that there will be a next time and that it will be all right next time. Please be strong and do something that helps you get out of this downer you are going through...Life should be for living. Be hopeful that you will one day have a LO of your own.
big hug xx

Thankyou shelby & londongirl - I'm so sorry for your losses too :hug:

Having a good :cry: so hopefully i will feel better later *fingers crossed*

Hope you are both okay x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back