• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Two pos tests, one faint and one in the wrong direction!?

That sounds almost exactly like what I had. I had light brown spotting with a little bit of mucus and some pink mixed in between 5 and 8 weeks pregnant. Brown is old blood. I think the time to be concerned would be if the blood turned deep red and got really heavy.

That sounds almost exactly like what I had. I had light brown spotting with a little bit of mucus and some pink mixed in between 5 and 8 weeks pregnant.

Im trying not to get hopeful....but that makes me feel a lot better. I mean at this point my cramps would be god awful and I'd be flowing like a river. I get pretty heavy periods. Im just worried with the negative tests ive had lately. How long did your spotting last? Did cramps accompany them?

The spotting lasted a couple of weeks on an off and I had very mild cramping. I think the cramping was just from the uterus stretching. I really hope this is it for you and that you are indeed pregnant. Have you taken a red dye pregnancy test yet?

That's what i have. Really dull cramping. It's annoying but i dont need medicine.

I havent tested with red dye since 11dpo which was probably a bit early. Im pretty scared to test and get another bfn.

I would have been nervous about it too. I've always taken my test pretty late in my cycle so I'm not sure what an early test would look like.

I just changed it again. 3 hours between. This time even less on the tampon. Im so confused. I checked my cervix which is way back there and it felt wet. I was expecting blood but when i pulled out, nothing but wet cm. What gives... i hate this. Im going to go home from work and have a full on af aren't i? What a tease.

The cervix drops pretty low right before you have your period but I'm not sure how quickly that happens before it starts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"