two questions i need advice on. please read

Tiffanah07

Reaction score
Question #1: sorry if tmi.... i know vaginal diacharge increase is normal buy how much is to much? I always have little white stains on my panties now but when i wipe after a bm a lot of milky white discharge comes out..and it doesnt have a bad odor to it. is this normal?

Question #2: everytime I blow my nose there is blood in it...more.blood than snot. But my nose never pours blood. This has been happeninh for a week now

I am exactly the same and everytime i blow my nose there is blood in it!! But it doesnt drip out its just like blood mixed in with snot TMI lol x

I know that for question #1, I'm the same way.. I definitely think it's normal :) No worries.

As for #2, that has happened to me once... I'm sure it's fine! You could always ask your doctor but I'm positive it's nothing to worry about. It could be just as hormonal and pointless as your gums bleeding while pregnant (which mine do every time I brush!)

Pregnancy hormones make the blood vessels in your nose swell... It makes u feel all stuffed up and bleeding is very normal.
As for the discharge, that's totally normal too.
Pregnancy is very glamorous ;)

both sound normal to me. when youre pregnant youre body will produce about 50% more blood than normally and cause veins and cappillaries to swell and even rupture especially in your nose. thats another reason you get spider veins and all that!
and as for the mucousy CM thats normal as well. when you become pregnant your vagina will practice making excess mucous to ward off any harmful bacteria that enters the vagina to prevent it from reaching the baby. also to make labor and delivery eaiser for the baby to pass through the birth canal

both are very normal dont worry. but if it makes you feel better consult your doctor if you have any worries.

I have both too. MW says it's completely normal :)

Thank you ladies. I feel better and it makes sense now

both are normal :)
...at least i hope so, because when I asked these questions thats what i was told LOL.

Im exactly the same for both
it's a beautiful time... but not for these reasons HAHAHAHA

It's normal.. i have the same problem and still experiencing it.. have you also noticed a "stronger odor?" haha it drove me crazy before i knew i was pregnant(i found out at 11 wks) i was like WTF why does my pee smell stronger and this stuff is coming out of me more? i was like.. "did my fiance give me something??- IMMA KILL HIM".... then i found out i was pregnant. haha.

Pregnancy hormones make the blood vessels in your nose swell... It makes u feel all stuffed up and bleeding is very normal.
As for the discharge, that's totally normal too.
Pregnancy is very glamorous ;)

This, exactly. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back