Two things - can anyone help?

babynewbie

Reaction score
Firstly, ive had two of my cervical cancer vaccine jabs and still have one to go, can i still have it now im pregnant??

And the other thing is about tattoos...ive read so many different things and spoke to loads of people and they are all different opinons.
I only want a small star on my wrist...?
Im a bit confused by all the different views on it :S

Hey - firstly congrats! I would say the best thing to do is ask your GP about the vac...

What is your question about tattoos?

Tattoos sholdnt be done whilst pregnant, most tattooists wont do them anyways, wait it out untill youve had the baby its not really long to wait.

Just is it safe to have one, ive heard that it can be dangerous if the place isnt 100% clean and if your in the 3rd tri it can send you into early labour - but obviously that wont affect me, but then ive also heard that its fine as the ink doesnt actually go into your bloodsteam so therefore wont affect the baby.

Just wondered what anyone else thought..?

Avoid the tattoo! i don't know my, but this is my reasoning: My friends mum had her ears pierced while she was pregnant - get this - he now has matching marks on the back of his neck now. Spooky but 100% true.

Just leave the tattoo, its really not worth it just now!

I dunno about the jag, at 22 I'm too old for it (shocking!)

Avoid the tattoo! i don't know my, but this is my reasoning: My friends mum had her ears pierced while she was pregnant - get this - he now has matching marks on the back of his neck now. Spooky but 100% true.

Just leave the tattoo, its really not worth it just now!

I dunno about the jag, at 22 I'm too old for it (shocking!)

Woahh thats weird about the ear piercing! ok i guess i can wait a bit more as ive waited a while already, and id much rather have a healthy baby than a tattoo

Woahh thats weird about the ear piercing! ok i guess i can wait a bit more as ive waited a while already, and id much rather have a healthy baby than a tattoo

You know it makes sense ;)

tattoos while pregnant no go area.
its only 9months...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back