Two under two after being told I would never conceive!

autumnmama

Reaction score
I'm too excited to even get in the details, but I just found out that I'm pregnant with my second after already going through the craziness of being told that I couldn't conceive and then getting the shock of my life when I found out I was pregnant at 14 weeks! After our first miracle baby, I wasn't even sure if I could ever conceive again. However, I just got my second BPF this morning after a few casual months of NTNP. I'm so shocked and happy and TERRIFIED of having two under two.

Just needed to share because I can't tell anyone else yet :)

That's amazing news :) congrats on your little miracle!

COngrats, i was also told i would never be able to have children and have just found out were expecting number two with out even trying. my two will be 18 months apart :)

COngrats, i was also told i would never be able to have children and have just found out were expecting number two with out even trying. my two will be 18 months apart :)

Wow! Congrats, Xxenssial! I still can't quite believe it. Are you freaking out at all? I really didn't think it would happen so quickly, so I'm feeling super nervous now. Nervous, but incredibly blessed.

Wow! Congrats, Xxenssial! I still can't quite believe it. Are you freaking out at all? I really didn't think it would happen so quickly, so I'm feeling super nervous now. Nervous, but incredibly blessed.

Deffidently freaking out it tends to come a go though now, but when i first found out i was nervous and freaking out all day long lol. i feel the same as you i thought it would take years if at all as it did with my first feel a little rushed like we didn't even get to try this time a bit all over the place really. But completely blessed that it has happened and so very thankful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->