Two under two

oboeverity

Mummy to Ted and Willem
Reaction score
Come on, dish the dirt.... what's it really like? What am I letting myself in for?

Ted's six months old now. We were going to wait til he was 18 months before TTC.... then a year.... and well, the rest is history! When #2 is born, Ted will be 15 months old. I am so looking forward to he and #2 beign close in age; sharing the same interests and so on, but I'm sure there's more to it than that!

I work part time as a secondary school teacher, and DH works full time as a teacher and musician. I know childcare will double, and time will tell if it's financially worth me returning to work in the long run. Naturally, I would much rather be at home with my babies, but at the same time, work is a means to an end, and it allows me to have them. Working part time is a bonus.

I need to know the ups and the downs....

Go!

no advice but massive congratulations! Am very jealous! Wow. I'm pleased for you. Only seems 2 mins since i followed you through the trimesters x

Thanks lovely.... as I said above, it was going to be a while til we planned to TTC this little one, but I'm not getting any younger! Hope LO is feeling much much better
xxxxxxxxx

awww congrats :flower:
No advice, But i hope im in a position to have 2 under 2 very soon :hugs:

Hey lovely there's a thread for 2 under 2 mummies to be here. A few of the mummy's have had their LO's and come on to update.

I am even madder as I'll have 2 under 1for about 6 weeks lol

i had 2 under 2's 11 month gap and one 4 yr old it was hard, but actually you just get on with it ;) us mums don't have a choice do we?? and when they got a little older they played and kept each other company :) some how we even managed nap times at the same time, not sure how lol its stress full yes, noisy yes, but i wouldn't of changed it for the world :) altho there boy and girl there quite close its really lovely. but the best advice is.... get some WINE IN for those times you wonder what on earth you let yourself in for lmao x

Today I got a little taste of 2 under 2 as I looked after my friends toddler as well as Will, she is 16 months and Will is a year. I didn't dare leave the house and it was quite tiring, but I didn't find it too difficult. I'm planning on TTC for number 2 when will is 20 months so there would be a 2 1/2 year age gap at least.

I think having a newborn and a toddler, is probably not quite as challenging (though still hard going!) as two toddlers, as at least a newborn can't run around!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->