Two uteruses , one cervix !!!!

ProudMomma2Be

Reaction score
Hello , I am posting for my friend from europe . I am original from small state ( Czech Republic ) . Friend of mine recently had a miscarriage and when she went to the dr to find out why , they found out she had two uteruses and one cervix . Only info the doctor could tell her was that it either would be very hard or impossible for her to have a baby . He told her they dont have enough info in the whole country or experiences , to tell her more or to suggest what to do or even give her any successful stories . So she texted me and asked me to try to find any info in US . So i was wondering if anyone has this and what did your doctor said and if you know any successful stories :flower: I would greatly appreciate any info , thank you in advance :thumbup:

Wow the human body is incredible! I don't know anyone with that scenario. I can see why it would definitely make it harder! She may have some success IUI though they could monitor which ovary was going to release an egg and could place the sperm in that uterus.

I wonder if it would cause any complications with carrying a pregnancy??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->