• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

two week count down

raine87

Reaction score
Should have ovulated yesterday (Sunday). This is attempt #9 with 2 chemical pregnancies. Started taking prenatals daily instead of when I remembered and vitamin b complex this month. REALLY doubtful this is ever going to happen. I guess Aug 31st can't come fast enough.

I sympathise completely! Cycle 13 ttc here with 2 MC under our belt. Think I OVed on Saturday so AF be due on 29th. It will happen for us one day. Don't loose hope :flower:

Keep in touch. I could use a buddy. Mine got pregnant last month and I'm not entirely comfortable with talking to her anymore. She pities me.

I am on cycle two. Luckily we are been BDing every other day, ovulation showed up a little early than expected AF should show on the 30th. Last AF was on the 2nd. Good luck to you ladies. According to my fertile days we bd O-2 and on O day and the day after. We are on a time table. Hoping to have number while we are still in Germany. We love that the health care is better than the US.

Keep in touch. I could use a buddy. Mine got pregnant last month and I'm not entirely comfortable with talking to her anymore. She pities me.

Ohh no that's poop 😞 I don't mind others falling pregnant but I never want pity. I'm on a great thread called early September testers. So many fab ladies on there! Come check us all out :flower:

I wouldn't poop out. It took me 13 months to conceive my son. But we never really had sex around my fertile time. Then I done my super research and fell pregnant right away after it. I made sure we dtd at least every other day. This cycle the same. Last cycle had a very slim chance because we only dtd 5 days before o.

I feel like we have tried a lot and we try to make things happen when I'm most fertile but it just hasn't happened yet. Talked with my PCP on Tuesday and she thinks it is time my OBGYN does something else. I have an appt on Sept 14th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"