Two week wait is excruciating!!

RachaelP1027

Reaction score
Hello ladies! I am currently 7 days DPO... so one more week to go! But this is taking forever! My hubby and I are on cycle 4 of TTC. My cycles were really irregular until I started taking Vitex. My cycles however are between 20-22 which is low, but it's consistent. How many of you other ladies are waiting and going nuts? Have you thought you were pregnant before, but weren't? I did last month.

I have a couple times a year or so when ttc. Recent started trying again, this is my first month. I hope we both get bfp's! fxd! im 10dpo

I'm on my second cycle and going nuts. I thought for sure I was pregnant last month - AF was even a couple days late. But nope, just my body messing with me.

I'm trying not to read into every little thing this month, so I don't keep getting my hopes up and then getting disappointed. TTC is so nerve wracking!

Last month, I was so sure but I ended up getting my AF, and this time I am waiting and making sure I increase my chances....3dpo and I am nervous and excited at the same time :) :) :) Good luck to all

So true! I mke it easier by calling it 1 week wait as i starting testin on 8dpo lol 3dpo here second cycle & i'm going nuts too x

I'm trying not to think about it but I can't....I just look at every single symptom that shows up...lol

I was talking to a friend of mine about how you tend to overthink every little symptom in the TWW, and we were joking about getting to the point of "OMG, my toe hurts, I must be pregnant!" I had fun messaging her when I stubbed my toe really hard a few days later - "My toe is killing me, guess I made it this month!" :haha:

Im so glad I'm not the only one who seems to be going crazy during the wait! I told my husband I joined a TTC forum and he was like "They have those?" Lol!! I said "You can only take so much of me talking about this, I need other women to vent to!"

I've barely done anything today, and I'm ready to put my head down on the table and take a nap in Starbucks.

some of yous are so lucky you have only gone through a few of these crazy phases lol after 2 years I learned to just ignore it all but I have irregular cycles which drove me insane as sometimes I go over 10 days overdue for AF after about a week you start to convince yourself maybe this time but no :cry: with DS I was 7 weeks pregnant before I tested because I was so convinced my body was just playing its usual games

this time I had HSG (if this doesn't work we are being referred for IVF which we cant afford) and had my first positive OPK and my last 2 cycles have been the same length (im normally irregular) so im all excited again

im at 8 DPO and had 3 negative tests already (as expected so early but still crushing) never realized time moves so slowly before

Hey

I have such a love/hate relationship with the TWW right now :( I am 8dpo and not testing yet, because last cycle i was convinced I am pregnant and tested from 6DPO till 18DPO only to get BFNs :|

I tested this morning with wondfo and frer, and both were negative. 9dpo is still early, though, so keeping hopes up.

Tomorrow is 9DPO for me and according to countdowntopregnancy.com it could potentially be my implantation day, so I'm trying to just relax and wait this out! I'm praying for no period next Tuesday! :)

9 DPO and another negative :cry:

countdown to pregnancy has my expected implant date at 11 DPO but im still starting to panic... Ive read so many other girls getting their BFPs at 8/9 days, I just really want to see it

9 DPO today... Trying to hold off on testing because my implantation day is potentially today. BBT was higher today (97.65) than yesterday (97.52)... Not really sure what it means yet because I've only temped for 2 days... But if implantation is today, I'll probably test on Sunday, unless I start spotting before then. Usually when I start spotting it's usually about 2 days before my period starts.

9 DPO and another negative :cry:

countdown to pregnancy has my expected implant date at 11 DPO but im still starting to panic... Ive read so many other girls getting their BFPs at 8/9 days, I just really want to see it

I know what you mean. I'm 10dpo, and these negatives are starting to seem pretty convincing, even though I know a lot of women don't even implant til around now.

It's so frustrating isn't it! I have a 31 day cycle and I can't test before or I'd go crazy! I am due Sunday so probably won't test until Tuesday - if I can wait that long!

You're so much more patient than I am. I started testing absurdly early.

How accurate are the tests if you do them early? With my son I tested on day I was due and it was negative and then I got my BFP about four days later - so I guess I always thought it was too early. But I'd LOVE to test now :)

It really depends. I wouldn't take a negative as definite until after my period came, because there's such a range for implantation, and then it takes another few days for HCG to build up.

You can click around to different days past ovulation here and see results as reported by women using the site: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=10

It varies quite a bit by brand, too. Some are much more sensitive than others, some women for some unknown chemical reason respond better to some tests than others, some tests are prone to evaporation lines that people take as positive, and so on.

So, as far as testing now, it all comes down to personality and budget. I'm the type that just can't wait, so I have a bunch of super cheap Wondfo tests and start testing early. It can be disappointing to see all the negatives, but the suspense, for me, is even worse. Some women prefer the suspense to the negatives. And of course, if you don't order your cheap tests early enough, you could end up spending a fortune in early tests just to end up not pregnant at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->