• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Two week wait- nursing momma TTC

GentleMomma

Reaction score
I am going on 8dpo. Anyone else in the two week wait? Anyone else nursing and trying to conceive? My cycle has not returned (1 year pp) but I was able to get a positive ovulation test on the 25th. Just wondering if anyone is in a similar situation or if anyone else is waiting to test. How many dpo are you if you are? I'm new to this forum!

Hello!! I'm a nursing mama ttc! My baby will be one on september 7th, and I just got my period back July 20. Not tracking ovulation or anything yet, but noticed I have like 7-9 days of ewcm, and shorter luteal phase, so I'm sure my hormones are funky, as I'm getting back to normal. Good luck!!

I am also a nursing mama TTC! My periods returned at 5.5 months postpartum, but I don't temp or chart or anything so I have no idea when I ovulate. My daughter will be 9 months old next week. Pre-baby I was pretty textbook, 28 day cycles and I ovulated on CD 14-ish according to my early dating scan with my daughter. My cycles have been fairly long, but getting shorter with each cycle. Last one was 35 days so I am hoping to be back on my regular cycles soon. We started TTC this month but between my OH working night shifts and my daughter going through the 8 month sleep regression and waking every 1-2 hrs all night long we aren't DTD as much as we would like. When we were TTC our daughter we did it pretty much every day, we are less enthusiastic this time around! I won't be testing until sept 20 if AF hasn't shown up before then, but I am happy to wait with you. We are getting married next weekend which is a good distraction from symptom spotting!

Congratulations on getting married!!! Good luck on the TTC front. Definitely harder when you have a baby for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"