Two week wait...who's with me?

eckkath

Reaction score
Opk+ today, now the waiting game. Who out there wants to wait with me?

I had a positive ovulation test today as well. I'll wait with you!

Yay both newbies! You have any other children? I'm trying for my first and this is my first month trying too.

Yay both newbies! You have any other children? I'm trying for my first and this is my first month trying too.

I have a daughter who just turned two yesterday! And this is our 6th month trying.

Awesome. Maybe this month will be the one! I'm trying to keep myself calm. From the age of fourteen my doctors told me I more then likely wouldn't have children, but then I got a new doctor. She sees absolutely no reason why I can't! In fact she said go have fun and if your anything like your mother you'll be back here in a month. I had cervical cancer at a young age and was told my cervix wouldn't close, causing miscarriages. So I guess I could get pregnant just not make it to term. My new doctor really has faith though!

I'm hoping so, this month is the first time I have gotten a really dark positive opt so I'm having really high hopes! And hopefully you get it this month too! Its good you find a Dr who has high hopes for you! :)

Well hubby and I tested yesterday, I know too early. Bfn like we knew it would be. I've been having pretty consistent dull cramps and today I started with a lower back ache. White creamy cm has been increasing everyday to where I now feel like I peed my pants.

Can I join? This is my first month TTC, I'm about 8DPO according to FF. No symptoms yet :( My IBS has been playing up since I O'd! Think it might have something to do with the progesterone. I have PCOS & never ovulated before! Good luck ladies!

Well hubby and I tested yesterday, I know too early. Bfn like we knew it would be. I've been having pretty consistent dull cramps and today I started with a lower back ache. White creamy cm has been increasing everyday to where I now feel like I peed my pants.

I tested this morning and got bfn also. But its still early. Been feeling kinda quezy lately. And having some cramps also. And had a dizzy spell yesterday when I stood up. And also exhausted and have sore/tender breats. Hopefully we get bfp soon!

Can I join? This is my first month TTC, I'm about 8DPO according to FF. No symptoms yet :( My IBS has been playing up since I O'd! Think it might have something to do with the progesterone. I have PCOS & never ovulated before! Good luck ladies!

Sure! When do you plan on testing?

1st month ttc #2 1dpo today! I feel like because ive been pregnant before I know what to do and itll happen.....then common sense kicks in and I think probably not!

Haha. That's what I thought too. Wasn't really trying for #1 but I figured since I got pregnant so easily the first time then this time would be the same. Then 5 months later. Still got nothing lol

It did take us 10 months ttc #1...but I feel like I figured it out so now I know what to do. Ha! Since it did take a while I wanted to get a jump start with #2!

Haha. Well sounds like a good plan to me. Are you doing any charting or using opt's?

I'd like to join this thread...Positive opk today. Starting the TWW! :) FXed for everyone!

Sure! When do you plan on testing?

tested this morning and got BFN :( Early days yet. I think I am 8DPO, but could be 6DPO so perhaps too early! Had a sharp stabbing pain earlier, got my hopes up that it might be implantation! It didn't last long & really took my breath away! I thought it might have just been my ibs, but it didn't escalate. So I'm not sure what to think! Been feeling tired all afternoon & generally a bit pants :( xx

Can I join? I'm ether 7dpo based on my average cycles from the last 9 months or I'm just ovulating based on last months cycle. Going go wait two weeks from today to test if AF doesn't show up.

No positive OPK yet, but this is my fertile week so I am essentially in the 2 WW too. This is my first month TTC after stopping the pill in July :) Baby dust!!

It did take us 10 months ttc #1...but I feel like I figured it out so now I know what to do. Ha! Since it did take a while I wanted to get a jump start with #2!

Haha. Well sounds like a good plan to me. Are you doing any charting or using opt's?

Nope. Just charting when my cycles come and when we bd. After lo turns 1 if im still not preggo then well get more serious and bd every other night and use preseed. I never temped, I did try o sticks but they were sooo hard to hold pee in the middle of the day to make them accurate and worth taking.

I have been using opts. But if we don't get a bfp this month then I'm going back to temping. I think it will be easier for me to temp now BC my schedle is is a lot more set in stone. (I've started babysitting some kids and gotta be up at a certain time now.) So then I'll be using opt and temping. But I'm really hoping I get preggos this month. I have gotten hick ups 3 times today, had 2 dizzy spells today also, extremeley thirsty and exhausted. And read that those are all signs! So that's good. And I'm still unusually dry down there. I'm debating on using a frer tomro morning. But I'll only be 8dpo so idk. What do you girls think? I might just use a wondo. Is anyone having new signs? I have thought about using pressed but not sure about it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->