Two week wait...who's with me?

Can I join? I'm ether 7dpo based on my average cycles from the last 9 months or I'm just ovulating based on last months cycle. Going go wait two weeks from today to test if AF doesn't show up.

Dang! You are really patient! I started testing at 6dpo! :)

Heather- that does seem early, but you never know. :)

I have a question that is pretty tmi. Lol.
Has anyone heard of going number 2 a lot as a symptom yesterday I went 5(5!!!?!??!!) Times! And this morning I've already had one! And feel like I could go more! Has anyone heard of this or could it just be a stomach bug?
My other symptoms include a quesy feeling and sore/sensitive nipples/breasts, forgetforness(this morning I went to make some coffee and I done everything to get it ready but forgot to turn it on Lol that's just one example)
Exhausted also.

Has anyone heard of going number 2 a lot as a symptom yesterday I went 5(5!!!?!??!!) Times! And this morning I've already had one! And feel like I could go more! Has anyone heard of this or could it just be a stomach bug?
My other symptoms include a quesy feeling and sore/sensitive nipples/breasts, forgetforness(this morning I went to make some coffee and I done everything to get it ready but forgot to turn it on Lol that's just one example)
Exhausted also.

I've been wondering this! I've been cramping on and off all day & been going toilet very frequently. I feel fine with it tho. Tired and my back hurts, but no nausea. Fingers crossed for us both! How many dpo are you? Xx

Exhausted also.

I've been wondering this! I've been cramping on and off all day & been going toilet very frequently. I feel fine with it tho. Tired and my back hurts, but no nausea. Fingers crossed for us both! How many dpo are you? Xx

Ugh! I have been searching for this post for like a hour. Lol I could not for the life of me remember what it was called or what part of the forum it was even in. Haha.
I am 8dpo. You?

Oh I hate when that happens! I'm 9dpo. Been feeling a bit fragile since yesterday when I had some pretty sharp pains! Really hoping it was implantation, but don't want to jinx myself :/ So nervous! Good luck!

Sorry, tried to quote but my phone won't let me :( xx

yes going for a number 2 more is a sign lol all 6 of my pregs my bowel movement has changed sorry tmi fx x

Haha. Oh well. I'm making a kinda present for dh for when we get our bfp(either this month or whenever.) I found this tiny plastic doll of a baby and I'm putting it in a ring box and putting that box in a box then that box in a box etc. I plan on making the end box being pretty big. Lolim doing it now while he is at work.

And did I mention I was wrapping each box with duck tape? Hahaha hahaha haha

So I think im actually ovulating today instead of the scheduled date of last saturday....ive had lots of ewcm today!! Since having lo ive been getting ewcm 2 weeks before af arrives...but never before having lo. Weird but ill go with it! Good thing we bd last night and will again tonight! Should have our bases covered no matter what! So instead of 3dpo I think im just oing today.
Baby dust!!!

We're going away on Saturday to the in laws for a week so that's helping lol

I'm so tempted just to POAS before we go but it would be way too early. Must resist!

Don't do it! It's too early & a BFN will be awful :(

I tested again today, BFN, but then I think I might be 2dpo less than FF thinks! So I'm roughly 8dpo, so still too early for tests. I'm going to wait now. Hopefully!

I'm so tempted just to POAS before we go but it would be way too early. Must resist!

Arnt you 8dpo today? I'm 9dpo. Sigh. I had some spotting earlier. So I'm hoping its ib and not AF showing up early.

any updates with anyone in this thread? hows everyone doing?

I think I'm out. Temps are dropping & I had some spotting last night :( Just waiting for the witch now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"