Two week wait . . . . yeah right . . .

PluckyDucky

Reaction score
Hey ladies, not sure what is going on with me. Not even sure anyone will relate much less reply, but I figured I would go ahead and post anyways.

I am currently 11 days overdue for AF. I have tested with multiple hpts and all BFN. :cry: I have had regular cycles of 31-34 days since my son was born 6 years ago. Never skipped. Never been late. Never been diagnosed with PCOS, endo, or anything that could possibly have cause this. Nor have I been stressed . . . as a matter of fact last month was the ONE month in the last 2 years of TTC that I was just going with the flow and not worrying about every little twinge.

Now I am significantly late but hpts are not showing me the money. Used FMU and a variety of tests from $tree to CB digital. . . I am not nauseous but do feel incredibly run down . . like not exactly tired but no energy whatsoever if that makes sense. My boobs don't hurt, but they are hot to the touch and fuller and a bit darker. And lucky me, I managed to pick up a rather nasty cold for the last three days.

I remember having cramping a week ago and felt that AF was due anytime but she never showed. It was particularly strong after my husband and I BD'd hoping to jumpstart AF . . but nada. I have read about late ovulation and I guess it is possible but darn it! I thought two weeks were bad enough . . . but this is a whole other level of torture!!!!

Been there :( i've had cycles with delayed O due to illness (even just a mild cold) that pushed me back several days. That said, may be worth calling the gyn just to make sure things are OK.

Hope the witch shows already! Or that late implanter starts turning the tests colors! Sorry for the extra wait :/

Awww hang in there sweetie. I went through this last month and it sucked. Try to stay distracted (so much easier said than done).

Thank you for your kind words. I feel kinda like I am stuck in limbo over here. Cycle day 44 and still nothing but this wretched cold. I alternate days when i am sure I am pg, but then sure I am not. . . time will tell I suppose.

The not knowing is sometimes the worst part. By the time my period showed up last month I wasn't very crushed, I was more relieved to finally know for sure and be out of the limbo. I hope for you though you receive a BFP to take you out of your limbo :)
Are there any projects (maybe easy ones around the house since you're sick) that you can distract yourself with? Last month I organized and labeled everything in my cupboards, lol.

Lol good idea. I need to doing something. I haven't tested since wednesday morning and probably try to hold off for as long as possible . . . maybe those kitchen cabinets ARE calling my name.

If you don't mind my asking, How long did it take for you to come on?

No problem :)
I think it was about 6-7 weeks after my last period that the next one started.

Wowsers! And yet you are still sane . . . amazing! I cannot even imagine.

Cycle day 45 . . . i gave in and tested still BFN :( Except now my body is seriously playing tricks on me. (TMI alert) I woke up to some seriously dark boobs. . . and my oh so loving hubby laughingly compared them to National Geographic boobs . . If looks could kill . . . as I type this I can hear him humming The Jungle Book theme from our bedroom. . . . don't want to get my hopes up . . had so much disappointment already.

On another note I was looking for a distraction and boy did I get one! My sister in law delivered a baby today at 27 weeks in her bathroom and had neither her or my brother had any clue she was pregnant!!! Baby is in NICU and so far so good :) This week has got to be one for the books!

wow about your sister in law! that is amazing! hope her and baby are doing well!

have you thought about going to the doctors and maybe getting something to jump start your period?
:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"