Two week waiters....are u experiencing...

jaytee

Reaction score
Hey Girls!

I've been experiencing really bad back pains for about four days nows. Today however its uncontrollable and hurts more than any other day. I never get back aches with AF or leading up to her. For the first time in my life I know what a back ache is because I'm experiencing this right now...

My blood test was today. . . if the results are negative I start provera tomorrow night.

Hi Jaytee

Here is hoping this is a sign for you, i too have had back ache the last couple of days but is my upper back so probably means nothing.

When is :witch: due and when you thinking of testing ?

Hey Debbie!

My periods are so irregular that I never know when to expect them. However in this recent cycle I was on clomid. So maybe I ovulated and finally got pregnant. The hpt was negative this weekend and so I was sent to get blood work done this morning (which I did). I get the results tomorrow.

My back ache is everywhere espcially towards the bottom. I've also been having weird cramps and feelings like my muscles are pulling away from each other in the abdomen area. These two things are totally new. I hope my results tomorrow are positive but I'm expecting a negative result anyway so either way is ok with me

Well fingers crossed the Clomid has done the job for you xx

I notice you are on CD51, I am not far behind on CD47. Seeing the docs on Monday about the :witch:irregularity

When are you due for AF?

Also listen to this: I'm puerto rican and its very normal to have sweet plantains almost every day with dinner. However, when I was 5 years old I tasted one and didn't like it so now almost 16 years later I still hate them! I can't walked in the kichten when my mother or grandmother is cooking them. Simply the smell of them makes me sick. BUT..... two nights ago I walked into the kitchen (where my mom was frying some sweet plantains) and immediately had the flavor and taste in my mother. I couldn't wait for her to be finished so that I can have some. I ate 10!!!!!!!! And yesterday I was craving them all day! Weird right?

hi jaytee,

good luck with testing!

i ov'd on the 7th so think i will come on either on the 20th or 22nd depending if it is a 14 or 16 luthal phase.

have had 3 pregnancy dreams this month, sharp pains in lower left hand side but other than no symptoms.

did a test this morning and bfn so just sitting back and waiting to see what happens now!

Sounds very promising Jaytee especially taking into account your other symptoms.

I am thinking I ov'd on Fri/Sat so reckon I am due on 25th October but really don't know to be honest. For some reason feeling positive this month but don't wanna let myself in for a big fall.

Good Luch for tomorrow though.

LouiseL, probably too early for test. Hopefully your dreams are psychic

hi jaytee,

good luck with testing!

i ov'd on the 7th so think i will come on either on the 20th or 22nd depending if it is a 14 or 16 luthal phase.

have had 3 pregnancy dreams this month, sharp pains in lower left hand side but other than no symptoms.

did a test this morning and bfn so just sitting back and waiting to see what happens now!

Hey how are you doing?

I hope you get your :bfp: this month! I know u really want it! :hugs:

yeah i do, sooooooooooo bad but then like us all otherwise we wouldnt be here going through what we go through each month!!

i know it will happen in time for us all but we're all so impatient are we lol

hi debbie, i know it was too early to test just cant help myself LOL

I haven't had it yet but I hope it's a good sign for you! :dust:

no bachache hun but loads of other symptoms

hope this means your getting your :bfp: very soon

:hug:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads