tww 10dpo 99.4 temp

ttcqueen

Reaction score
I'm 10dpo 99.4 temp stuffy nose for this whole week and just feeling blah. Anyone experience the same?

Yes, I had a fever consistently from 7 dpo on (highly suspect 5 dpo was beginning of implantation). Fever peaked at 9 dpo. I'm 4 weeks 4 days and still have a low grade fever. Good luck to you! <3

Yes, I had a fever consistently from 7 dpo on (highly suspect 5 dpo was beginning of implantation). Fever peaked at 9 dpo. I'm 4 weeks 4 days and still have a low grade fever. Good luck to you! <3

Yes I still have today I feel like AF is coning just a bit crampy not like normal still have a runnt nose. When did u test?

My first test was 12 dpo (Feb. 12) and it was positive - although I didn't believe it until the test the next day :lol: It was pretty darn light the first day - no pee hold though as I'd been up all night. 13 dpo was also up all night sick, so no pee hold, but was an unmistakable faint positive. Then did a digital the next day just for the hell of it, and my last two cheapies to see a dark line the next couple days.

My first test was 12 dpo (Feb. 12) and it was positive - although I didn't believe it until the test the next day :lol: It was pretty darn light the first day - no pee hold though as I'd been up all night. 13 dpo was also up all night sick, so no pee hold, but was an unmistakable faint positive. Then did a digital the next day just for the hell of it, and my last two cheapies to see a dark line the next couple days.
Hmmm I'm 11dpo now I wonder should I test tomorrow I have a digital cb ready lol. I'm nervous tho I got a bfn on yesterday early in the am. So think I'll try again tomorrow before I got to work. I think I'm unsure and that bfn made me feel defeated even tho its still early.

Yes this is me too. Had high temp mine has been no lower than 100f/38oC and did test yesterday for BFN but I suspect it was too early. I am CD32 and no show for AF usually get BFP on CD33 so will test in the morning. GL xx

Yes this is me too. Had high temp mine has been no lower than 100f/38oC and did test yesterday for BFN but I suspect it was too early. I am CD32 and no show for AF usually get BFP on CD33 so will test in the morning. GL xx

Glad to see I'm not alone here. My temp is 99.8 now still stuffy I have a heightened smell for dust it seems like. Its killing me. Well I guess I will wait til Sunday. Lots of prayers and baby dust to u &#128522;&#128522;&#128522;&#128522;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->