TWW- 1dpo

Em- Yes.. I think the whole idea of TTC is so emotional and the fact that we are ACTUALLY TTC.... I am feeling overwhelmed. But I am not allowing DH to symptom spot with me anymore and I'm going to try and not even think about it.
What exactly is endometriosis? I have heard of it but never knew what it was.

I think the spotting was ovulation spotting because I got a positive OPK right around the same time and it has stopped. One more thing that makes me think I am better is way TMI but I just have to share. My CF is in abundance. During the last few weeks I have been a but dry which was totally unlike me.. But now I finally feel back to normal again.

Em - That's exciting! You have two more months of TCC, but hopefully there is less pressure since you also know you'll be starting the adoption process soon. Have you been to the dr to get a pre-conception check up? Sometimes it's helpful just to have the dr say "you're fine" or if there is something, then you can get it taken care of.

Team - I'm so glad to hear you're feeling back to normal. The month before this most recent cycle, I was also bone dry and obviously, we didn't conceive that month... The fact that you now have a positive OPK AND the CM sounds like just what a sticky bean needs. Are you now back in the TWW officially?

Yes I am! 😄 But I am not counting DPO or anything like that. Staying really chill this month.

How are you feeling SW??

Hope all of you ladies are doing well!!!

Yay! I'm impressed by the not knowing DPO. :) Do you have a day in your head that you're waiting til to test? Keep us updated!

Afm... I'm feeling pretty good! Cramping comes and goes, though now I've had several days when I've had none. But I almost worry as much when I don't have symptoms as when I do... I took a Clearblue today (last one in the house) and it said 3+, so that's right where I should be! We have an ultrasound on Friday just to make sure it's viable (I don't think we'll see much), but since I haven't had any spotting then I'm not too worried. So... so far so good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"