Tww, 5 dpo, cd23

gaves99

DD May 2014, DSD Aug 2003
Reaction score
Hi ladies! On my TWW for the first month of trying. I forgot how hard and stressful this is. I didn't ovulate this month until CD18 so I wonder if that will throw my testing off too. AF would be due 7/12 so we shall see.

I will give you some company :) I'm 4 dpo today and my period is due on July 17th . I think I'm gonna test on the 15th tho ;)

Hello girls! :) I'm one day ahead if I've calculated correctly. I am *pretty* sure I ovulated on the 3rd. So I'm 6dpo, 7 tomorrow. I've had a couple of headaches, some fatigue, and short waves of nausea.. but that's about it. This cycle is following my first m/c last month. So I'm not getting my hopes up. But I'd love for it to happen so soon! Good luck and babydust to all of us! :dust:

Hey y'all! I am 5dpo today. Ovulated on the 4th. No symptoms really except for a few mins ago I felt nauseous and flushed and then it passed. This is my first official cycle TTC although prior we were NTNP. When are y'all going to start testing? I am thinking 8 or 9 dpo. :)

I have had tons of cramping . A lot of it was yesterday at 5 dpo . It started on the right almost felt like ovulation . Then went to like AF cramps . I want to wait till the 15th bc I will be 12 dpo . I am a POAS freak ! I will probably test 8 dpo which is Monday . I hate it tho bc if I start I will continue if I see a BFP or not .

I normally wait for AF to be late but I am feeling antsy lol.. Will be my first time ever testing early. I am excited! LoL

I totally feel crazy. I'm trying to not put all these symptoms in my head. My books and nipples are super sore which was my first sign with my dd. I've had waves of wanting to puke, headaches and cramps. I'm 9dpo now and dying to test!

What tests do you use first? I have simple red dye straps and clearblue easy digital.

The only ones I have right now are the Wondfos. Like I said, I have never been a POAS addict lol. I figure if I get a postive on it I will buy some "real" ones lol. From what I hear the digis aren't as senstive so use the other ones. I am excited for you!

Got my smiley face on clear blue ovulation on Friday so hopefully I'm at 2/3 dpo...now the challenge of managing the TWW

Tested and of course bfn. Gonna try to hold off until Tuesday if I can! Haha. Since I ovulated 4 days late, af would be sat not tues.

LoL I tested today at 6dpo. Of course bfn lol..

Tested this am again at 10dpo and bfn. BUT I'm excited bc i found my symptom log with dd and looks kinda similar so trying to keep hope. Didn't realize I got bfp on day 15 and at that it was faint. Dr said with blood test too that I was "barely prego" not wasting tests for a few days (so I say now haha)

9/4/2013 - BFP
1-5 DPO – not much besides the expected
6 DPO – not much, weird dreams
7 DPO – not much, weird dreams
8 -10 DPO – achy boobs, bloating, gassy, diarrhea, Hungry, and feeling like I need to pee
11 - 13 DPO – achy boobs, bloating, gassy, pain twinges in lower right, Hungry, thirsty and feeling like I need to pee, not sleeping well – feeling hot
14 DPO – achy boobs, back pain, MOODY/irritable, cramps – feels like something is stretching/pulling, TIRED, not sleeping great and weird dreams
15 DPO – back pain, CRAMPS – feels like something is stretching/pulling but BFP, not sleeping great and weird dreams

I have been having some serious dreams the last couple of days. Woke up crying this morning. Not putting too much stock in though because I have weird dreams a lot. I am also going to try and wait for a couple of days. Hopefully lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->