tww 7dpo anyone with me? symptoms

muffinbabes4

Reaction score
Hi I'm currently 7 dpo O'd may 4th for sure.. hopefully because I'm nursing my lp isn't shortened too much.. we bd 2 days before and day of O .. the wait is insane !! :) so just wanted to compare symptoms and journey with someone. . Also had no ewcm at O time ?

So far..
Cramping since 5 dpo
Slight bouts of nausea

Hi hun, I'm 5dpo but happy to wait it out with you ☺️

No symptoms at all for me so far but still pretty early.

When are you planning to test?

Hi lanicol12!! <3 I'm a poas addict so probably tomorrow a 9 dpo I know I know early ..ugh.. but I usually get faint around 9 to 10 dpo so maybe! Also you should join the "may testers" in tww forum there's a whole bunch of us !!

I too also usually get a faint positive at 9/10 dpo. The latest I had a faint positive was at 11 dpo and that turned out to be a MC. I'm currently 6 dpo and have had nothing too out of the norm as far as pms vs. pregnancy symptoms. It is still pretty early, though. The egg might now even have implanted yet. I have woke up nauseated the last couple of mornings though and went away when I ate something and have been super tired all day today and going to the loo more often.

Hi lanicol12!! <3 I'm a poas addict so probably tomorrow a 9 dpo I know I know early ..ugh.. but I usually get faint around 9 to 10 dpo so maybe! Also you should join the "may testers" in tww forum there's a whole bunch of us !!

I'm a poas addict too, it's so hard to resist. I only got a + with DD though at 12dpo, BFN at 10dpo so ill "try" to hold off but probably test on Saturday, will be 9dpo by then.

Excited to hear how today's test goes for you, good luck x

I too also usually get a faint positive at 9/10 dpo. The latest I had a faint positive was at 11 dpo and that turned out to be a MC. I'm currently 6 dpo and have had nothing too out of the norm as far as pms vs. pregnancy symptoms. It is still pretty early, though. The egg might now even have implanted yet. I have woke up nauseated the last couple of mornings though and went away when I ate something and have been super tired all day today and going to the loo more often.

I'm 6dpo too &#128522; Not a hint of a symptom for me yet though &#128546;

So sorry to hear off your mc.

Good luck for this cycle &#127808; I'll be keeping an eye for your updates x

Hi,

I'm about 7/8dpo not sure exact day i ovulated, we bd cd 10,11,13 and 15 hoping may be lucky but only 1st month of trying. Symptoms so far, since yesterday ad like cramps on and off, lots of milky discharge and today major bloat! I look 3 months pregnant!! Not sure if maybe my body is just playing tricks on me &#128533; no tests in the house so won't test yet af due next tues.. Good luck to everyone! Xx

Hi embeth!! Good luck!! Sounds promising!! I have zero symptoms today besides fatigue :/

Hi Embeth

I had lots of AF like cramps and milky cm before my bfp with dd so hopefully those mean good things for u. Good luck x

:dust::dust:

Hi embeth!! Good luck!! Sounds promising!! I have zero symptoms today besides fatigue :/

Hiya
Thanks
It's still early days, lots of people don't get much until af due or getting a bfp.. Stay positive!&#128521;

Hi Embeth

I had lots of AF like cramps and milky cm before my bfp with dd so hopefully those mean good things for u. Good luck x

:dust::dust:

Thank you &#128521; hopefully this will lead to a bfp or maybe just a strange month! Never bloat like this before af or cramp its so uncomfortable! X

How's everyone doing?? I'm due af tues but due to symptoms tested yesterday at 11dpo and got a very faint bfp!! With a slightly stronger one this morning!!feel cautiously happy at the moment. Massive Goodluck to u other ladies hope this is your month xxxx

Hey embeth! Sorry I haven't updated my Internet was down :( af came for me I'm back on cd 8 now.. how are you doing ?

Hi,

Hope this next cycle is a lucky one for you! Fx! At the moment I'm pregnant.. Feeling v lucky it happened so quickly but only about 4+4 so v early days. Hoping it's a healthy one xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->