TWW - AF due Oct 23 - Anyone else entering a TWW? Wanna hang out? :)

Lovn.sunshine

Girl Mom
Reaction score
Hi!!

We've been back and forth about trying for baby #2. We'd ntnp and not done it all some cycles :blush: This cycle, though, we've bd'd 2x the last two days and last night around 9pm I got my positive OPK and this morning even more blaring! So it's safe to say we're entering a TWW with a pretty good chance! :happydance:

AF will be due [but hopefully a no show] on Oct 23th [2 days before DD's 1st birthday]. I'll most likely start testing around 7-8dpo [got our BFP with DD at 8dpo!].

Anyone else? Care to wait it out with me? :flower:

Hi!!

We've been back and forth about trying for baby #2. We'd ntnp and not done it all some cycles :blush: This cycle, though, we've bd'd 2x the last two days and last night around 9pm I got my positive OPK and this morning even more blaring! So it's safe to say we're entering a TWW with a pretty good chance! :happydance:

AF will be due [but hopefully a no show] on Oct 23th [2 days before DD's 1st birthday]. I'll most likely start testing around 7-8dpo [got our BFP with DD at 8dpo!].

Anyone else? Care to wait it out with me? :flower:

Ohhh...can I join you!? AF is due on the 23rd, too :)

DH and I are trying for #2...I was planning on testing on the 18th!

Yay!! Hi! Exciting! Hopefully we both get our bfp! How long did it take you to get you bfp with your first?

I want to say is was about 10dpo? A faint one...but it was there! We bd'd three nights in a row and haven't been able to for the last couple of nights so I'm hoping that we will still get our BFP!

Fx! Were you tying for long for your first? Took us 11 cycles and 3 early losses. Hoping it doesn't take that long this time. I like the idea of a closer age gap. How old is your LO?

Can I join too? I think mine is due on the 20th (irregular cycles). This is my first time posting on any forums, but 5th cycle ttc and I'm getting discouraged. Need some support from some people in the same boat!!

Can I join too? I think mine is due on the 20th (irregular cycles). This is my first time posting on any forums, but 5th cycle ttc and I'm getting discouraged. Need some support from some people in the same boat!!

Hi welcome!! This is such a great forum for support. I've been here since 2012 when I was ttc my first and these ladies really helped keep my spirits up during the whole thing!! :) Good luck! I hope this is your luck cycle!

Fx! Were you tying for long for your first? Took us 11 cycles and 3 early losses. Hoping it doesn't take that long this time. I like the idea of a closer age gap. How old is your LO?

It was a lot quicker than I expected...We decided after my last period we would ntnp and ended up with a BFP soon after. This time around, I dunno...I don't think it's going to be as easy. I'm probably to blame...all stressed out because I don't want there to be a huge age gap :( Our son will be three in February.

Hi welcome!! This is such a great forum for support. I've been here since 2012 when I was ttc my first and these ladies really helped keep my spirits up during the whole thing!! :) Good luck! I hope this is your luck cycle!

I totally agree! It's always nice having someone your corner :)

How ya doing ladies?

I'm 1dpo and already antsy to test :wacko: This is going to be a loooooong tww! :haha:

I might as well join in as well. Af should come about the 23rd for me too. We have been at it for a year now, so hopefully this month is it. We bd'd friday, sat (first peak day), sun (second peak day), and monday for good measure. So our chances are super good.

I might as well join in as well. Af should come about the 23rd for me too. We have been at it for a year now, so hopefully this month is it. We bd'd friday, sat (first peak day), sun (second peak day), and monday for good measure. So our chances are super good.

We had bd'd Saturday, Sunday, and Monday...unfortunately, nothing since then :( I've got my fingers crossed though...:dust: to you! :)

Hi! Welcome!! Good luck!! We were about to hit the year mark and bam, we caught it so fx this is your month! Definitely sounds like you've got a great chance! :happydance:

How ya doing ladies?

I'm 1dpo and already antsy to test :wacko: This is going to be a loooooong tww! :haha:

Ugh, I know! I'm soooo not patient. I have been really, really tried...it's kind of annoying!

What dpo are you? Yea, being tired is one of the main things about pregnancy [esp early pregnancy] that was overwhelming. That was actually one of my first and strongest symptoms with my daughter~!~

What dpo are you? Yea said:
that was overwhelming. That was actually one of my first and strongest symptoms with my daughter~!~

I'm 1dpo today...only 8/9 days to go ;)

Ok, so we're the same! [I thought so but I'm fizzled out from this week, work has been super stressful! :wacko:

Should we symptom spot?!:headspin:

0dpo - Pinching/twinging O pains
1dpo - Bloated, tired, pinching/twinging, WCM, breaking out on my face

Yes, please! Haha

0day - Sensitive to smells [usual for me around O time] and pinching/cramping most of the afternoon
1dpo - tired and heavy feeling uterus [kind of like bloating but different :rofl:]

You know I'll probably start testing at 5-6dpo, ya know, for science haha. I've got 78 cheapie tests, 2 frer and a digi! I'm locked and loaded :rofl:

You know I'll probably start testing at 5-6dpo, ya know, for science haha. I've got 78 cheapie tests, 2 frer and a digi! I'm locked and loaded :rofl:

:haha:

With my first, I had tested alone and then put a picture of the BFP in a card and gave it to my DH on Father's Day. This time around he wants to check the test before me...painful...but I agreed :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"