TWW - AF due Oct 23 - Anyone else entering a TWW? Wanna hang out? :)

Hi Ladies!

My AF is due on the 23rd. Mind if I join?

So far.. Had weird cramps last week, but I think it was just gas. My nipples have been super-sensitive. And last night I had cramps again and swore AF was coming.. But nothing yet. Today.. No symptoms really.

I tested yesterday at 8 dpo.. BFN. Booooo.

I plan on testing tomorrow and again on Wednesday. We'll see what happens!

Do y'all see what I see or am I losing my marbles??

https://i.imgur.com/tgnGw9W.jpg

I'm not sure where the line is meant to be? I do see a line though, just dont know if it's in the right place?! Only a few days to wait until we know for sure!:happydance:

12 DPO... still BFN on ICs. AF style cramping since last night. Feeling super tired which is a sign of the witch.

Sorry Mrs.B ... Got a BFN today too :( (10-11dpo)
I Feel so defeated. but, You're not out till the witch shows up so hang in there

Fingers crossed Lovn.sunshine! I see a line too, but I'm not sure if it's in the right spot.

My right boob is being a - umm - boob. Last night I was getting weird pulsating pain in it for about a half hour, now it's tingling and itchy. This is my weirdest PMS ever.

I tested 8, 9 7 10dpo (sat, sun, mon)and all BFN. Was sure Sunday and Monday that I was def preggo, i just had a feeling and just needed to wait another few days but today i am super cranky and have lost hope. I know I need to wait but this emotional back and forth is really exhausting. I almost just wish af would show so i can stop worrying and stressing over it.
Still no pain in bbs... but feeling warm in pelvic area and slight cramp all the time. All the symptoms I seemed to be having 3 or 4 days ago are pretty much gone.

Tested this morning.. BFN. I'll test again Wednesday, which will be 12 dpo but things aren't looking good at this point.

rachp..thats a clear BFP..how many dpo are you? congratulations..i am 10 dpo today. have been testing since 9 dpo and am getting very faint positives..cant even capture them on camera. congratulations

rachp..thats a clear BFP..how many dpo are you? congratulations..i am 10 dpo today. have been testing since 9 dpo and am getting very faint positives..cant even capture them on camera. congratulations

Wow, I wasn't expecting that. I am 14dpo, last time I tested I was 11dpo and had zilch, not even the faintest of lines, so if you're not showing bfp yet I wouldn't worry

Congrats Rachyp! That is def BFP!! :thumbup:

FX Lutz! My second line was super faint on $ store cheapies, but noticeable on a FRER. Hope it darkens for you!!!

Thank you. This is my first, and now I'm sitting at home (I took day off sick) waiting for OH to get home to show him, eep! This wait feels longer than the two week one!

Thank you. This is my first, and now I'm sitting at home (I took day off sick) waiting for OH to get home to show him, eep! This wait feels longer than the two week one!

CONGRATS!! That's definitely a BFP... Are you really going to wait before telling DH? How exciting!:baby::kiss::blue::pink:

Lutz, FX the lines get darker!!! I tested on .88 walmart cheapie and got for the 1st time a shiny grayish line when I held it up to the light. I think it's just the test line, too soon to be evap I think, and I don't think I can capture on camera either... what are your faint (+)looking like? :kiss::hugs::dust:

Well he can get a bit overwhelmed with stuff sometimes so I'd rather sit him down and show him the test rather than tell him at work when he can't talk to me about it properly :)

Lutz, and LilRu, next test you do take a photo? I think if you're getting bfps, even faint ones, it's safe to get even a little excited, isn't it? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->