TWW after a whoopsy!

DragonflyWing

Reaction score
We're not planning to try until the fall, but we had a condom fail on my peak fertile day this month.

Pretty sure I'm 3dpo now, planning to test next Friday. Anyone in the same boat?

We have agreed we will have #4 but weren't planning on trying until a bit later in the year

However this month we have got carried away a few times and had a few whoopsies.

I have irregular and long cycles so I don't know whether any were good timing. I'd be over the moon if I am pregnant. AF is due valentines day.

I'm on CD 32 and no sign of AF. Multiple negative tests. I'll wait a day or so and test again.

I'm out. AF showed earlier than normal. We're waiting until may now. Then we will be properly ttc

Hey! Im here in kiiiiinda the same boat. I came off the depo after having my son (he is now 5 months old) and i had a little gap after the depo and between starting the pill.

But now i feel pregnant, even though im on the pill. I have all the same symptoms as with my other 2 pregnancies, so im freaking out. Im hoping its just my body trying to get back to normal after being on the depo shot.

I have had 2 negative tests, but only ever got a bfp on the day of AF being due with my others..and i have no idea when im due, so i could just be testing early for all i know. Im just waiting for AF (no idea when?!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->