tww again.

bubbles22

Reaction score
hi im on the tww again. 3dpo im not really experiencing anything at the moment. Is anyone else on tww and 3dpo and experiencing anything. x

10 dpo now not really experiencing much really headaches, feeling abit more tired than normal fell asleep this afternoon for the first time in ages lol, feeling restless in bed go to bed tired and it takes me ages to drift off. any1 else 10dpo and having the same. x

Hi,

I'm 11dpo and have been feeling really tired too but then once I get into bed I can't sleep too (b&b keeps me company!) feels strange doesn't it?

Apart from that not too many other symptoms apart from slightly tender boobs. When are you planning on testing? I'm waiting until Friday morning :)

hi yeh it is abit im really tired now but it will take awhile to drift off lol. i dunno when to test AF is due thursday i mite wait til tuesday as AF has been abit messed up recently.
hope you get ur BFP friday keep us updated. x

I'm 11dpo today.... very tired, been sleeping really good up until last night though, couldn't stay asleep for anything~! ANd now today I can barely keep my eyes open! Lots of other symptoms though.
Good luck ladies!!
:dust:

Whoops lol 10dpo! told you i was tired!

now 15dpo and AF was due yesterday. im still feeling abit more tired than normal and bbs are starting to feel a little sore but nothing too much.x

16 dpo and feeling tired, having cramps like AF is coming and feeling a bit achy like coming down with something. hopefully will be testing tuesday if AF dont show (stay away) x

now 4 days late took a test today and im def sure its a BFN but any tweekers welcome. so im out again this month x.

Attachments

• Photo0096.jpg
    Photo0096.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 5
now 5 day late and still no sign of AF and im now getting more CM and ive noticed that my CP is medium, medium and closed which its normally low this time of the month so i dnt really know what to think. x

well now 6 days late and ive been feeling extremly tired all day today. but i think AF is on its way getting more AF type cramps def think im out now. i hope you all get a BFP. x

7 days late now im sooo tired woke up this morning hw i felt last nite b4 i went to bed. and still no AF though it was coming last nite but nothing. a little while ago i though AF had arrived but went to the loo and just alot of CM (sorry tmi). i just want to get a BFP or AF so i know. x

Didn't want to read and run. It all sounds hopeful to me, good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"