tww always driving me bananas

missranda

Waiting on a Miracle
Reaction score
I have long irregular cycles so when I finally do get to the tww, its like seriously I have to wait again?!

I am 9 dpo today and very surprised I was able to wait this long to post. I'm so ready be done ttc and be knocked up.

Over 3 years trying. Yeah I'd say I'm ready.

Good luck everyone else in their tww.

I know what you mean. I hope your waiting ends soon x

Hey I'm 8dpo today as well and going crazy too haha the wait is torture. I got bfn yesterday, way too early tho. Will test again this arvo. Have you tested yet? Any symptoms? Good luck !

I've been having some breast pain since o but more intense now. I am also having very low cramps. I tested this morning at 9 dpo and bfn. Probably way too early. I am trying not to think about it too much and wait til July 1st to test again.

Are you having any symptoms?

I have lots of internet cheapies so will be testing everyday :) not that hopeful as we only managed to bd once in fertile period but guess there's still a chance!

I have no symptoms really :(

Usually my nipples are sensitive after O but not this cycle? Hmm

Since that's different than usual then I'd say it's a good sign. I hope it means good news for you!
There's always a chance :)
I was strong and didn't test today. Let's hope I can be this strong every day until Tuesday.

Since that's different than usual then I'd say it's a good sign. I hope it means good news for you!
There's always a chance :)
I was strong and didn't test today. Let's hope I can be this strong every day until Tuesday.

Thank you :) I was hopeful that maybe it was a good sign too but I keep getting BFNs :( another bfn at 9dpo today :( no symptoms either.

Good luck to you x

Now I'm 12dpo. The wait is almost over and I am so happy about that. Haven't tested again. Not wanting to be disappointed by another bfn.
You are still early though!

I totally feel you I'm going certifiably insane and my DH would probably put me in a straitjacket if he knew how much time I spend on these boards!
I'm 5dpo so it's still at least 5 days until I should test... I have some cheapos so I might cave in on 8 or 9dpo but I'm gonna try to stay strong until Friday ;)
My nipples are sensitive and I've been having some discomfort in my stomach/lower abdomen, not sure if it's cramps or gas lol...

:dust: :dust: :dust:

You are very strong for holding out this long!! I plan on testing Wednesday, which will be 9DPO (trying to tell myself that they IC's I've used so far don't count hehe)

I had a bfn this morning at 11dpo so feign pretty out. But I'm not 100% sure of my DPO I could be 9-11.

I just went to the toilet and had a mucusy blob of pink CM so I guess AF is starting early? Hoping it stays away.

Goodluck to all x

You are very strong for holding out this long!! I plan on testing Wednesday, which will be 9DPO (trying to tell myself that they IC's I've used so far don't count hehe)

Well I was strong until today! LOL I tested this morning (13dpo) and it was BFN!! :dohh: AF is due tomorrow though so we will see... I figured it should be positive by now if I was in fact pregnant. But there is always the few ladies that post stuff about getting positives way later.

I had a bfn this morning at 11dpo so feign pretty out. But I'm not 100% sure of my DPO I could be 9-11.

I just went to the toilet and had a mucusy blob of pink CM so I guess AF is starting early? Hoping it stays away.

Goodluck to all x

hmm, maybe implantation?? I do usually spot before AF though so maybe that's what's happening to you. Now that I think about it I have not started to spot at all. But my test was negative this morning. I don't know what to think at this point.

Good luck hun. I hope you get your bfp!

Thank you, you too!

You are welcome!

Brown spotting this morning and temp was low only just above cover line so I'm not testing any more. Out this cycle :( starting to feel like I'll never get a BFP :(

Okay I know I said no more tests but I thought what the heck one more to be sure? I have lots of internet cheapies. And I actually thought maybe I saw something? Am I going crazy girls, be honest. Sometimes I think I see something and sometimes I can't see anything..

image.jpg

Okay I know I said no more tests but I thought what the heck one more to be sure? I have lots of internet cheapies. And I actually thought maybe I saw something? Am I going crazy girls, be honest. Sometimes I think I see something and sometimes I can't see anything..

View attachment 780163

Looks like something to me!

Thank you for looking. I saw something too and I still do in that pic but struggling to see it in real life now. Plus I had some brown spotting today so not feeling very hopeful. Good luck to the rest of you x

Just keep testing, don't give up until that :witch: comes around (or hopefully doesn't!)

Or, in the words of the great philosopher... It's not over until the fat :witch: sings
lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"