TWW...and another 2 weeks?

wife1stmum2nd

Mummy to Jenson
Reaction score
Hi :kiss:

I am totally confused!

The first day of my last period was 24th June, on 12th July so CD19 I had some brown blood mixed with CM (sorry for tmi) throughout that day and a few pains so wondered if this was perhaps an implantation bleed?

Then for 5 days after this my boobs were really heavy and then suddenly went back to normal which normally happens around AF so thought that maybe it was due to arrive.

I then started to get a metallic taste in my mouth and boobs started to feel heavier again so done a test on CD29 and negative, I was expecting this because it was too early for me, my cycles are normally 30-31 days.

On CD 30, 31 and 32 I had loads and loads of EWCM aswell as pains on one side??? Almost like OV but how can it be? I done another test on CD32 and again another negative :cry: I was convinced I was pregnant!! This was a first response test too so supposed to tell 6 days before missed period.

I'm now wondering whether I ovulated late on CD30 or CD31? We DTD on CD31 so may have a chance??!!

I'm so frustrated as it's now CD34 and I feel pregnant! Boobs heavy, metallic taste, constipated, headaches and dizzyness and a few pains.

What do I do now? Wait another 2 weeks? I don't want to see any more negative results but I'm so desperate for another baby. We have our DS who's 2 and we had a MC back in Feb this year so we're TTC for our rainbow.

Any help or experience would be great thanks :flower::hugs:

Sorry hun
Best advice I ever got, and can give is to temp and chart ( I use FF)
I have very regular cycles, and always O on cd13 ( 12 this time tho)
but I have had a few cycles in the past without O - stress weightloss from being sick etc.
At least you will know for sure if you O.
Just look at my crazy temps lol and at least I can still tell where O most likely occurred.
Only other thing you can do is test again, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->