Tww and behond ? Bfn turned bfp?

Kizzy1482

Reaction score
I'm 5 days late today should have come on my period on the 12/12/14 but no show and for the last week my cervix as changed from high and soft to medium heights and firm back to high soft wet and slightly open with cramps. I've done 5 cheap pregnancy test dips and all show negative even this morning at 5 days late. I feel pregnant and started getting a big sick this morning and and feel very tired and feels like I'm constantly wet. I'm beside myself as had a c-section 6 months ago but unfortunately my baby past away at 5 hours old die the rhesus antigen incompatibility and really wod like to have another baby but not to replace the one I lost but to replace the whole in my heart. As anyone actually got a bfp in the end or could I have caught pregnant late as to why I'm getting a bfn? I will keep you updated with my news but would love to here of anyone who got a bfn but was actually bfp xx

Hi Kizzy, so sorry for your loss. I am currently in the same boat as you. I'm 5 days late and had a bfn on Monday. Haven't tested again since then. When I was pregnant with my son I didn't get a bfp until I was just past 5 weeks. I was getting to the point where I was going to go to the doctors as af hadn't arrived and lo and behold I got a bfp. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

I've never been so nervous in all my life it's like I'm excited but scared at same time and this morning. I had a spot bleed pinkish colour, could I have just ovulated late and only just caught pregnant near to the time of my period? I've gt cramps and feeling sick with butterfly's in my tummy and I'm scared to even test again. Don't know what do.
At the moment am excited but worried as my DH don't want another one just yet too

8 days late today with extreme back ache and cramping pains as if period is coming feel really wet too but still nothing.

Hi there, I've been doing some research on the whole BFN to BFP thing. (I am now 2 days late with a good number of symptoms, but BFN as of this morning.) Turns close to 10% of women who are pregnant get a BFN on the first day of their missed period. And of course you could have O'd later than you think. Either way, I hope you get your answer soon!

Me too, Bcoz it's driving me nuts all this.
Here's my late period diary so far...
12/12/14
first day period should have started. High firm cervix, slightly open. And very wet cm.
13/12/14
Still no show, tested negative. Cervix lowish firm and slightly open, negative test.
14/12/14
Still no period.
15/12/14
Mid way cervix, very wet cm, no period and negative test.
16/12/14
No period slight cramping, wet cm negative test.
17/12/14
Still no period. Moody with cramps and back ache like period going to show but nothing. 5 days late now.
18/12/14
No period, negative pregnancy test, back ache and cramps wet cm and cervix hard mid way and slightly open like a swollen donut with a slit, sorry tmi 🙈.
19/12/14
Negative test. No period and still cramping, feeling extremely horny as well as feeling dizzy and sickly.
20/12/14
Still no period, negative test, wet cm high soft cervix cramps and back pain. 8 days late now and starting to make me feel insane.
21/12/14
Negative test, cramps And pains wet cm. cervix high firm slightly closed.
22/12/14
10 days late for period. Still got cramps and pains and feeling very wet.
not testing today as hate the sad feeling afterwards when I get a negative. Cervix is high,hard and slightly open.

23/12/14
11 days late
Cm is mucusy and like egg white but orangy colour like a tiny bleed cervix is mid way soft but open, still bfn

I'm sorry for your loss , But yes it could be , I was 7 weeks with my first before I got a bnp and even then it was faint , his now 3 and totally fine so don't worry to much x

I hope you get your BFP and that you don't have to wait much longer for it! AF got me on Tuesday...oh well, we'll be trying harder next month!

24/12/14
Cervix high soft and slightly open, orangy bleed again this morning then it stopped, feeling sick when brushing my teeth which only happens when I'm pregnant. Didn't do a pregnancy
test.
25/12/14
Still no period negative pregnancy test no bleeding this morning also high soft and open cervix,a lot of wet cm. feeling sick with cramps and bottom back ache. Was hoping I got a bfp today but nope.
Had slight pinkish cm again this evening.

I also hope I get a bfp its driving ME nuts now.

Still no period or bfp :( but cervix seems high soft and closed. Doing my head in now as I'm 38dpo and still nothing showing and I just want put my mind at rest now to be either having a period and move on to plan again or find out if I'm actually pregnant or not.

Have you contacted your doctor about doing a blood test just to be sure?

I would get bloods done hun least you would no if there are any levels of hcg. Fx for u :)

I'm going to make an appointment tomorrow to see the doctor and get to the bottom of this once and for all lol.
For past day tho I've been getting electric shock feelings in my cervix and also feel really dry but cervix still high and closed. Oh I had heartburn last night too and I'm suppose to be due AF on 7th January too but not had any normal signs af will arrive. And if she don't arrive again that will mean I'm 8 weeks late.

Got an appointment with a female doctor on Thursday for my bloods to be taken and an internal examination. So hopefully I'll find out one way or another. X

Period finally showed her face on Friday so I wasn't pregnant :( sad but relieved. Xx hopefull I can try again now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->