TWW and needing help with symptoms!

LY4ECWM

Reaction score
Hey everyone

I’m new and needing some advice. We are trying to conceive #3 and this month I just feel...different. Every other month I would symptom spot, and think that every little thing was a symptom, and even tho Iv had symptoms this month, they have been different to any other month. My symptoms for this month are:

1-3dpo - nothing

4dpo - flu like symptoms, itchy eyes, sneezing

5dpo - flu like symptoms and very emotional

6dpo - same as 5dpo

7dpo - flu symptoms disappeared, still emotional, metallic/blood taste in my mouth, huge zit appeared on my face. Started checking cervix and it’s high, soft and closed.

8dpo - sneezing, mild cramps (lasted about 5 minutes), cervix is the same as 7dpo, lots of cm.

9dpo - flu like symptoms return, mild cramps (like AF), cervix still high and closed, very bloated and sensitive nips (bbs usually hurt by this point but no pain at all)

Anyone know if this sounds promising?

Thanks

I have heard that flu like symptoms can be an early sign of pregnancy! When are you going to test?

Personally, I had zero symptoms during my BFP cycle until well after getting my BFP. AF-like cramping started the day AF was due and continued for about a week. Fatigue hit after that.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"