TWW anxiety!

christy11

Reaction score
Anyone else stocking up on ept for their tww? I'm 5dpo and trying my hardest not to test just yet..Eventhough I went to the store and bought 6. When do you start testing?

I normally start 10dpo. Pointless though as Witt my past bfps I haven't got them until after my period is due. Don't know why I do it to myself lol

LOL! I just ordered tests off of Amazon the other day! I'm 4 DPO today and hoping to begin testing on Saturday. Last time I got my BFP at 8 DPO, so I'm sticking with trying to find out sooner rather than later. :)

Lol I love like minded ppl....better to be prepared no?
I am only 2dpo and heading out to return some extra garden lighting I don't need...but then I thought WAIT a minute!!! I can exchange these for a wholllle lot of tests!! Lol

Im 7 DPO and I really wanna wait for AF due in case of a cp....but idk if I can resist! I might take one tomorrow AM but most likely will be neg on an IC but i dont want to waste a frer!

I ordered a bunch of tests off of Amazon and am not so patiently waiting until at least Saturday to start testing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->