TWW buddies? 5dpo & testing at 11dpo on Halloween.

Hello all!
AF is due for me on Halloween!
This is our first cycle TTC #2. Desperately trying not to POAS :laugh2: Sending lots of sticky bean luck to you all :flower:

Hello all!
AF is due for me on Halloween!
This is our first cycle TTC #2. Desperately trying not to POAS :laugh2: Sending lots of sticky bean luck to you all :flower:

Thanks hun! wishing you the best as well momma and I know each other from previous cycles but welcome! what day you on? How have you been feeling?

:laugh2:Thank you! I'm 10 DPO so resisting hard:laugh2:
Had a weird sort of tickinling sensation in my tummy but I also woke up this morning with what feels like flu. Funny nose, sore throat the lot so hoping that hasn't ruled me out this cycle!

Thinking so, or maybe i should wait till Saturday? Ugh! I don't know i don't want to test again and get nothing ya know? I'm afraid I get a negative and then it's all in my head or something. I think it would crush me ya know?

I'd probably wait until Saturday, but that's me. I hate seeing BFNs, but I hate knowing another CP happened. I'd rather be blissfully unaware.

Had a weird sort of tickinling sensation in my tummy but I also woke up this morning with what feels like flu. Funny nose, sore throat the lot so hoping that hasn't ruled me out this cycle!

Welcome! You're welcome to try to wait patiently (ha) with us. That sounds like a possible BFP on its way. Flu like symptoms are common during early pregnancy. :thumbup:

I truly don't like TTC after a loss. I don't think I'll ever be comfortable with the pregnancy until they're in my arms.

I have had one symptom pop earlier this afternoon, and it's still going on. I have like a burning sensation in my lower abd. Very peculiar feeling.

Oh! TMI, but I also had an abundance of EWCM but it was kind of thick, creamy, and white. It was weird, but more so because -besides O- I only get EWCM before & during af, but it's more clear than white. So, I dunno how to take that paired with the first ever ovulation spotting this month, too. Ugh, I need to not worry about what could be wrong. I was just checked out. lol

I had the same thing momma, but i don't remember what day it was. Here's hoping it's a good sign! I get the usual clear cm before AF too and this time it's glue-like milky white.

your immunity usually goes down for implantation thus opening you up to catch things easier. However, I don't know if that will endanger the embryo to stick or not, so I just suggest you take it easy and keep your stomach and feet warm. Allows for a great "incubator-like" environment for implantation.

Sooo, did you decide if you're going to hold off or are you testing today, Canadian?

I caved.. bfn. Within minutes of testing I had really bad cramping on my right. Why do AF and pregnancy symptoms have to be so similar!

I caved.. bfn. Within minutes of testing I had really bad cramping on my right. Why do AF and pregnancy symptoms have to be so similar!

I'm so sorry about the bfn, but you're not out until the witch shows! Bahaha. I just assume it's because nothing in life worth having is easy.

I had some pretty sharp pains on my left side last night prior to bed. My breasts feel all heavy and full today. Let's hope these are good signs.

I had some pretty sharp pains on my left side last night prior to bed. My breasts feel all heavy and full today. Let's hope these are good signs.

FXing for you hun! starting to mild cramp today and losing more breast sensitivity today. I think I'm just waiting for AF now, and she will rear her head today or tomorrow.

Sooo, did you decide if you're going to hold off or are you testing today, Canadian?

UGH! I dunno! I want to but then again I'm having the mild cramping and read about ovarian cysts that can cause the same breast sensitivity that you feel during pregnancy. I would hate to test, get a negative, and feel like I wasted a test and have the hubby be like "you always do this why don't you just wait till AF day?"

However, maybe it's my crazy mind but it feels like the cramps are lower then usual, like It usually hurts sooo bad and feels like it's near my intestines, but now with the heat of the laptop on my belly it feels like dull ache and stretching. ugh maybe my mind is making the symptoms up, and I'm just going insane and need to test and see the negative and move on.

Was feeling like I had to pee really bad, went to the bathroom and saw some tissue fall out. Probably another MC, the bleeding and AF will come on shortly. Damn, I thought I had it this time. Gonna take pain meds and wait out the storm for the next few days. GL momma and others.

Edit: ok it's been 3 hours now and I haven't started bleeding like AF should nor do I have any pain I had before.(little bit of spotting red) I have no idea what to think anymore and I'm starting to freak out.

Was feeling like I had to pee really bad, went to the bathroom and saw some tissue fall out. Probably another MC, the bleeding and AF will come on shortly. Damn, I thought I had it this time. Gonna take pain meds and wait out the storm for the next few days. GL momma and others.

Edit: ok it's been 3 hours now and I haven't started bleeding like AF should nor do I have any pain I had before.(little bit of spotting red) I have no idea what to think anymore and I'm starting to freak out.

Oh, no! Are you positive it was tissue? And not like a literal piece of TP that had some spotting on it? Or have you started by now? Ughh. I hope it's a false alarm & the witch stays away!!!

Oh, no! Are you positive it was tissue? And not like a literal piece of TP that had some spotting on it? Or have you started by now? Ughh. I hope it's a false alarm & the witch stays away!!!

:hugs: Thank you! You have no idea how much I needed to hear just some comfort or a sliver of hope. Especially since the one person I trusted kinda back stabbed me and made things so much worse( long story.) Yes, I'm sure it was it because I looked up pictures of implantation miscarriages (don't do or you'll have nightmares) and it was the same type of tissue I saw. Also, this was my test from Wednesday
IMG_20161028_183140.jpg
It is more apparent in person, but it's definitely a positive. On the positive side (ha) at least we KNOW I can get pregnant and we KNOW I ovulated this month. Now on to find why I can't keep them. Hoping you ladies have more luck than me this month and if not...I'll be right here to support you and see you again for next month :D

I'm so sorry, Canadian. That's a good outlook to have. That looks like a faint positive to me. Thanks for the warning, but now I have to look it up.

Thank you, dollface! I'll keep ypu updated either way.

Aw hun no, it will give you nightmares....I'm gonna have nightmares about it every time now. *sigh* I you would be so kind as to do me a favor, and I know you don't have to you've already been so supportive and loving. I could really use someone else's outlook on this conversation I had with my mom that I don't know quite how to deal with. It's are this thread here and I would really love your opinion on it. Hope to see your BFP soon hun :D can't wait to dance the happy dance for you!

My medical background says otherwise. lol.

Sure. I'll go check it out, now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"