TWW buddies? 5dpo & testing at 11dpo on Halloween.

Pretty sure I'm out this month as my usual pre-af symptoms have arrived. I don't think I'm going to test Monday.

Pretty sure I'm out this month as my usual pre-af symptoms have arrived. I don't think I'm going to test Monday.

sorry momma :hugs: you gonna come back for next month? We're trying again for this month, and making some changes in diet to help promote progesterone growth during the TWW. Would love to have you stil with me again.

Sorry to both of you. I'm out too. AF just arrived early

:hugs: s'ok we got this next month! can't wait to see ya lovely ladies then eh? Anything you guys are planning to help you chances? I'm planning to eat foods that will help my progesterone levels such as spinach and black beans as well as taking prenatals after O date.

sorry momma :hugs: you gonna come back for next month? We're trying again for this month, and making some changes in diet to help promote progesterone growth during the TWW. Would love to have you stil with me again.

It's okay. It was an accident I was back this month. Haha. We were on a break until February. I hope the changes help you! I'll stop in to check on how you're going. I hope you're not here when we're back TTC! :haha:

Oh, no! I'm so sorry to hear that! Do you chart or use opks to know if you O'd early or if you had a shorter LP? I wish you lots of baby dust either way! :dust:

I may invest in some decent opk as i'm using internet cheapies at the mo. Deffo going to up my spinich and try and do a little more excersise now that ds is back in playgroup

I woke up with an even higher temp, so I tested. :bfn: sigh. I should have just left it alone.

I may invest in some decent opk as i'm using internet cheapies at the mo. Deffo going to up my spinich and try and do a little more excersise now that ds is back in playgroup

I hope that helps & I wish you lots of luck and baby dust for next cycle.

My temp jumped even higher this morning, and FF says possibly triphasic CD21. So, I think that's why I got a negative at CD22. It's faint, but it's there!!

I just hope it's a sticky bean. Eek.

Attachments

• IMG_20161102_1.jpg
    IMG_20161102_1.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 3
Sorry Canadian and Cherry :hugs: Hoping next month is much better to you two.

Oh my goodness, Momma that's awesome! Hoping it's a sticky bean too! Reading through the thread and then seeing that post made me so happy!

Hoping I can see the same thing in a week or so. :winkwink:

My temp jumped even higher this morning, and FF says possibly triphasic CD21. So, I think that's why I got a negative at CD22. It's faint, but it's there!!

OMG OMG OMG!!! that's FANTASTIC momma!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance:
SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!
haha that baby dance worked! omgosh! ok so doing another one for the sticky bean. *dances the sticky bean dance*

Now here's hoping I can catch you for this month so we can have our #1 close by eh?

Have you told the hubby yet?

Sorry Canadian and Cherry :hugs: Hoping next month is much better to you two.

Oh my goodness, Momma that's awesome! Hoping it's a sticky bean too! Reading through the thread and then seeing that post made me so happy!

Hoping I can see the same thing in a week or so. :winkwink:

Thank you so much. I'll be on the edge of my set for a while. At least until 18dpo. I wish you lots of baby dust & hope to hear of a bfp soon!!

SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!
haha that baby dance worked! omgosh! ok so doing another one for the sticky bean. *dances the sticky bean dance*

Now here's hoping I can catch you for this month so we can have our #1 close by eh?

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm hoping it did. I'm so nervous it'll be another CP. I don't rven want to get my hopes up yet. I'm so.anxious.

I.hope you can, because that would be awesome! I'd love to have you as a pregnancy buddy. If I even get that far...

No, it's haven't told him. I won't until I'm past AF, either. I just don't want to add the stress on him right now.

SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm hoping it did. I'm so nervous it'll be another CP. I don't rven want to get my hopes up yet. I'm so.anxious.

I.hope you can, because that would be awesome! I'd love to have you as a pregnancy buddy. If I even get that far...

No, it's haven't told him. I won't until I'm past AF, either. I just don't want to add the stress on him right now.

Aye smart move, let's set in a few rules so you won't stress out too much.
1: you should only test every 2 days, but you should take one in morning and one in evening (get FMU and SMU covered)
2: eat plenty of spinach and black beans, they help with progesterone levels and load up on the grass fed meats, or iron supplements. this should help a little as well https://natural-fertility-info.com/two-week-wait.html
3: you may not be able to exercise much but keep your legs active if you can, via walks or such. Or take plenty of hot showers/baths to keep you warm and blood flowing and socks and long pants to keep you warm.

Pretty sure you're gonna do 2 and 3 regardless but 1 is a biggie and I think it will be the most difficult. I'll be here to keep you on it though and definitely post your pics when it's time eh? START TAKING YOUR PRENATALS!!! hahaha

You are correct: I planned to do most of what is on your list. I won't test again, though, until 17dpo. If it's a chemical, hopefully it'll start by then. I don't want to torture myself with tests.

My temp dipped today and I'm already freaking out that this is the beginning of the end. Although m I removed the positive test and FF still says triphasic at CD21, so I realize it's a miniscule dip. However, that doesn't stop me from worrying about tomorrow. Haha.

don't fret! it's probably cause you didn't bundle up enough at night and naturally our body temp dips when we sleep so it might have been that previous temps you took a bit later so your temp had started to raise. Trust in your body and yourself, the more you doubt this stay and being real the more your body gets a signal to end it. Don't give it the chance strongly believe and say to yourself "I AM pregnant!" keep reminding yourself that and encouraging yourself that this little guy wants to stay eh?

don't fret! it's probably cause you didn't bundle up enough at night and naturally our body temp dips when we sleep so it might have been that previous temps you took a bit later so your temp had started to raise. Trust in your body and yourself, the more you doubt this stay and being real the more your body gets a signal to end it. Don't give it the chance strongly believe and say to yourself "I AM pregnant!" keep reminding yourself that and encouraging yourself that this little guy wants to stay eh?

I was covered in sweat & had kicked my blanket off. Sweating is made to lower your temp. I love your attitude. I'm gonna try like hell tohave it, too.

Thank you so much for being a great friend & TWW buddy!

NP sweet heart! You've been there for me when I needed it and have been supporting just good karma coming round to ya. You deserve this goodness and fortune momma. It's your turn to shine and be a mother and enjoy everything that comes with it. I gotta cause ya know it's be a long time coming, but you have names picked out yet?

I definitely do, but I have a feeling I'm gonna have two boys in the future.

I certainly hope so. I haven't had any cramps, but I have like a burning feeling & heaviness. I just hope my temp goes back up tomorrow. That'll help me feel a little more comfortable.

Yes, I have names picked out. I have two favorite girl names and only one boy, though. I would love to have 3-7 children, but I'm not picky about gender. I just want a healthy baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->